I feel extremely violent. I will kill people soon if I don't get pussy. Swear to god (not a glowie)...

I feel extremely violent. I will kill people soon if I don't get pussy. Swear to god (not a glowie). Do you feel the same in your cunt?

Attached: 1653111830555.webm (758x494, 2.63M)

Why don’t you just go to a prostitute/hooker?

that feels so wrong....

How the fuck do I get a prostitute?

Do you shine in the dark user? Because this post glows

as a loser with anger issues all my life, I fucking hate it when failed normies take out their angst because their desires aren't being met
the type of nigger that would burn down a wheat warehouse because the government caused a famine
better watch out dumbass, things aren't gonna get better just because you slot a couple of random bitches with some plastic toy

I feel violent. Not because of a lack of pussy. Sometimes I just feel like striking someone repeatedly in the face.

Internet

I don't give a shit. I will shoot up a place and go to jail i dont give a fuck. I will probably do 15 years max no matter how many people I kill bc euro laws. Fuck women.

I want a gf so bad but I will never hurt anyone buy myself

We like violence, We aren't violent per se but when the time comes, Our hands can be filled with the blood of Our enemies

Attached: 1625193410309.png (496x379, 179.92K)

Touch ass.

croatshitia is corruption central
they'll artificially prolong your sentence and/or make your life in prison living hell, enjoy being a gloryhole
no matter what happens after you take out your frustration on random working class people, you'll regret it in the end, oh yes you will, wanker

I'm planning to invite a girl out to a walk that I know and fuck her mouth when we get to a secluded area whether she likes it or not. I'm past the point of giving a fuck about anything. Fuck women

Come home American man

I will literally die fighting these niggas before being a gloryhole for them. I can't get raped dumbass

a naked person is a damn noodle, you can't do shit, even if you bring a shank they'll stab you with it non fatally and rape you when you strength is drained
point is, if you want to be such a random piece of shit that kills and rapes such a random person, take it all the way like a man, and die before you set foot in prison, you fucking normies wanna have it all and get away
fat chance, you're too dumb for that

And just a reminder OP, set some bombs in order to kill dozens if not hundreds of people, don't be a cuck with a gun shooting at random, bombs are a better method.

Attached: 1634006449109.png (294x299, 119.58K)

I thought you were cool brazilfag, but you're not

va

We like violence, We promote violence, We do not care about human suffering.

Attached: 1623953025257.png (364x426, 192.1K)