Should Gibraltar be returned?

Also why doesn't Spain's anthem have words

Attached: 1654295834473.jpg (1080x1070, 481.29K)

What a massive spaniard cope this image is

Only after Spain returns those Moroccan cities it has.

Jabil Tariq... such SOVL...

Attached: image_2022-06-04_070319479.png (800x930, 1.29M)

a spanish ship played the spanish national anthem in an impotent protest over british sovereignty over gibraltar

It will, thanks to your country and Israel supporting Morocco. Canaries too most likely, and Spain will have to settle with that, won't get Gibraltar back. That's just how U.S. vassals are treated.

Brits should get pink paintgun artillery shells and take some shots next time.

And who are they gonna give the canaries "back" to?

Morocco. They claim it's theirs. In 2002 (I think it was that year) they even had a map of Morocco that included Ceuta, Melilla, Western Sahara, and the Canaries displayed when Spanish diplomats visited Morocco. Heck, they even had the Spanish flag upside down when the Spanish P.M. visited 1-2 months ago, they know they will be able to get away with it because, again, the U.S. is propping Morocco up. Canaries would be harder to take, militarily, but we'll see what happens. Morocco won't stop bugging Spain, that's for sure. Look up the Perejil incident, no one even bothered helping Spain. France (which is half Moroccan) actually decided to side with Morocco in that incident.

Pipe down, they aren't in a position to agitate

Spain is rightfully aistralian clay.

Now the spaniards could understand what happens with us and the turds in a greater extent.
Spain supports turkey so i support morocco, fuck those guys.

Really? I wasn't aware of that. In what dispute does Spain support Turkey over Greece?

PSOE is so fucking cucked its unreal lmao what an embarrassment of a government

Haha. Remember, as bad as Biden might seem to you Americans, it really, really, could be worse.

Turkey. Because they buy drones to turkey ans sell ships to turkey. They along germans are team turkey. Itaky and uk are neutral and france is supposdedly our greatest ally.
Israel is as always playing both, and Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE are our allies.

At least Ceuta and Melilla are actually attached to Africa. Greedy Turks are trying to steal land they have no business owning. Not like it’s out of character though.

Spain cucking out to the Morocco for no reason and still getting hacked is comical

Cringe

I would sell ceuta and melilla for 10 euros and I say this unironically

It has words but you're not allowed to sing them