Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: fb.png (812x1424, 813.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9qrDtXq0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100%

Attached: will smith slap prediction.jpg (578x229, 25.17K)

he is right. Jada is toxic.

Most based take I've seen yet

can you please just shut the fuck up about this? just shut the fuck up this board has been nothing but threads on 2 fucking niggers chimping out over a negress for 2 fucking days. just shut the fuck up please just fucking shit up

Evil women gravitate towards good men. They derive pleasure from breaking and destroying them. There's a reason woman was the one who took the fruit from satan. Because they're a step away from demons.

Touch grass.

every man has a choice. he chose to stay with her. he could leave her at any point. his kids are grown at this point. he doesn't have to stay.

hello jew

Tldr

Jada made him do it because she's a cunt.

Are you fatigued?

Obviously.
Yes but she has some blackmail on Will, forcing him to stay with her.

white people's response to will smith hitting chris rock: "you are not allowed to hit people because of words"

black people's response to to will smith hitting chris rock" "he insulted his wife and his wife has alopecia. will smith was justified"

you have outliers of course on the black side but the majority of black people seem to think it's okay to hit someone because they offended you

this shows you that black people and white people think differently regarding the issue of free speech. black people if given the opportunity would ban racist speech especially speech directed at black people

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9qrDtXq0E

compare jim carrie's responsible to the retarded black woman at the end

Attached: nagyung sniffing seoyeon's hair 1-18349350-[15.40.005-15.50.015].webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

jim carrey's response to*

it goes the other way, too. i once worked with a guy who bragged about seducing christian virgins then throwing them away.

Yes

WILL "KEK" SMITH BUCK STATUS: SEVERELY BROKEN

Yeah it's a real rarity that people would be talking about an Oscars shitshow the day after on the Any Forums board.

KEEP

FUCKING

MY

WIFE'S

MOUTH

>Everyone on my FB is defending Will
Welp, the US is too clown world-y for me. What's a decent country I can live in?

Jada loves my BWC and Will watches when we do it.

It's not news that black people think they're entitled to the right to commit crimes. That's the whole point of BLM. They take a news story about a nigger getting shot because he robbed a convenience store and then attacked a cop who tried to arrest him and say the nigger is a victim of wacism. That was Michael Brown, and BLM started riots and fires in a lot of cities over him. No one talks about Ferguson now. But yeah the whole point of BLM is niggers think they should be allowed to rob and assault and murder whoever they want. They're not really human.

Attached: 1638932850526.webm (288x360, 319.24K)

Chris Rock is just happy he didn’t decided to joke about Alec Baldwins wife

The US has one remaining export: its own crazy.