What’s your opinion on Iran?

What’s your opinion on Iran?

Attached: FBC2049D-7FD7-4DC8-AFA6-BFE0C390AA59.jpg (1440x1426, 167.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNvc3huaUh4&t=99s
youtube.com/watch?v=e3anpXJNzwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What ethnicity is supposed to be the dude and the children on the right

Broke Arab refugee in Sweden, you already made this thread 5 times in the past 2 days, we get it, you're butthurt that Shia Militias raped your mom. Go back to Iraq or Syria and do something about them if you're so butthurt. Not our fault or problem that you guys can't stop killing each other.

Anyway, I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything

Attached: Cisgender Iranian with cat.jpg (1080x1052, 227.82K)

>Iranian male
how does it feel living in a country that is trying to find an excuse to genocide your people for decades?

To be fair, sanctions are bad and mostly effect regular cisgender Iranian people rather than the Iranian government, but I think the Iranian government is at fault too due to its erratic behavior in the region.

Before 1979, we had great relations with the US and the rest of the West. Richard Nixon in particular was our Shah's best friend and the most Pro-Iran US president ever.

Back in the good old days

youtube.com/watch?v=MNvc3huaUh4&t=99s
youtube.com/watch?v=e3anpXJNzwY

Attached: Nixon Shah.png (1200x628, 953.92K)

I hate iran.

Attached: 23F174A5-DE99-4A3D-A79F-5B2E8C1CCDC9.jpg (800x1059, 370.53K)

Seems to be Saddam Hussein with Arab kids

Do you date anything else other than iranian women ?

Well yeah, thanks for the update, 40 years late.
I'm asking you about how it feels to be living in a country that is trying to find an excuse to genocide your people, so please answer that, I'm not some fucking politician, I'm asking about YOUR views and YOUR copes. (though you've partly revealed them)

I'm fascinated by Iran and enjoy cooking Iranian food and listening to Iranian music
I hope I can visit Iran one day and get a Setar, Ney, Santur, Tar and Kamancheh made
I already have a Setar but unfortunately sanctions on Iran means I can't buy them from Iran itself

I've never dated a cisgender Iranian woman. I've only had 4 girlfriends, 1 was Mexican, 1 was White, 1 was Chinese and 1 was Filipina.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian boat.jpg (1076x1005, 172.23K)

>I'm asking you about how it feels to be living in a country that is trying to find an excuse to genocide your people,

It's ok I guess. I make a distinction between regular American people and the American government. California is the best place in the world to be a cisgender Iranian person. It's our second home.

Attached: Persian language California.png (731x504, 27.48K)

Was their family ok with them dating a cisgender agnostic iranian male ?

Watch your calorie intake carefully Persian, it may break your fast.
Hah, thanks for that.
I personally disagree, if you are contributing tax to a government you are an active participant, but yes your view on things is quite standard in the world.

Yeah, people are used to diversity here.

Attached: Simp for cisgender Iranian.webm (608x540, 2.86M)

the revolution was the best thing ever happened to iran

Well, it wasn't my choice, I was born here after my parents left Iran. The economic situation has been crap there for 43 years and it's easier to move abroad. We tend to prefer America/Canada over Europe since there are better opportunities here, that's why there are way more of us here than in Europe.

The only places where we have a significant population are California and Ontario Canada.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian passport.webm (576x1024, 2.24M)

Eh, legitimate decision on the parent's part.
Best of luck to ya, unless you bomb me again.

Neutral towards the people , hate the regime

Thanks bro. Also thanks for sending us so many good national soccer team managers, Iran has had many national managers from former Yugoslav countries, including 5 from Croatia, 1 from Serbia and 1 from Bosnia. Our current manager is from Croatia too.

Attached: Iran National Team managers.jpg (980x1445, 145.16K)

It's honestly impressive how euros stole the word Aryan so the groups the term actually referred to have to justify using it

Attached: jrr_tolkien_letter.jpg (719x427, 58.79K)