What has your experience been with Indian women?

iykwim. I've never had any experience with them

Attached: Nazila-Sitaishi-Photo.jpg (471x556, 49.62K)

I'm black and I was talking to one not too long ago, literally the first Indian I've seen IRL. She approached me, giggling with what I assume was her sister, and said my skin color scared her. I told her she was darker than I was, and even got our arms together to compare. She walked away from me either offended or sad, I couldn't tell.

I guess I should erase Indian women off of my "girls I want to have sex with" list.

Stop shilling our women cuckold retard plus they don't even look like this plus Kys

Attached: images.jpg (452x678, 45.06K)

>her she was darker than I was, and even got our arms together to compare. She walked away from me either offended or sad, I couldn't tell.

that's sad. Women kinda hate dark men here cos bollywood, hollywood, etc...We come in different skin tones so you might find some lightskin Indian

lmfao sad larper

What ever you do don't have anal all that spicy food will burn your dick.

>How do you feel about indians?
I don't think I'll ever met a indian in my life, so I don't feel anything about them.

It's not worth it at all. I'm Indian and have dark skin, the only girls who really discriminate per capita tend to be Indian girls. I've had white, black, and even asian exes but never an Indian one. It's pretty weird how they're total SJWs and love being "brown girls" yet have inferiority complexes.

I've known two. one really likes black and latino guys, but hides it from her parents for obvious reasons. the other is weird. she likes flirting with white guys, hates being muslim, but is also a very obedient muslim and wants to go through with an arranged marriage even though she knows it will make her miserable. god, what a nightmare it must be to have indian parents.

cute but they seem like the type to wear the pants in the relationship, and for that reason I'm out

i have many stories of indian girls being massive sluts. as soon as they get away from their parents they become wild

Attached: india.jpg (1080x1349, 288.01K)

Absolute bottom tier, oriental women are godesses compared to them

>t. Melbourne uni student

Im latino in case it matters. A few showed interest in me in uni, including a really cute one I still kick myself over. But I was a huge beta and never did anything. After uni, my first gf was an Indian girl I met in bumble. She was not the most attractive tbqh. But she was pretty funny and liked working on herself. But she had some self esteem issues, I guess from looks and her mom blaming her from ruining her life (arranged marriage). Some of her esteem issues made me iffy about the whole thing. In addition, right before she met me she had gone through a "ho phase" which I did not like. I ended up not wanting to continue and it u fortunately damaged her self esteem again. I probably deserve no love
In graduate school there are not that many people in general, so I can't meet mamy indians other than in dating apps again
End blog

New /Desi/.

Age of the /desi/ is over just let it die in peace

FUUUUUUUUCK

indian women are easy here
they can be hot and usually have nice tits but they do smell a bit and they usually have awful personalities/no personalities

>Dindujeet coping Macanism
Even worse than /desi/gnated

Attached: 1654307801373.webm (404x720, 2.08M)

Indian men discriminate way more tammy, but you're way too blind by your unreasonable hatred for indian women due to your deep rooted insecurities that you don't ever see it

>Absolute bottom tier, oriental women are godesses compared to them

This. You can find a few fuckable ones but they're up their own arse about racism while exclusively chasing the white meat and will probably flake on you.

Tbf I would be exclusively dating non "Indian" Women too if I were Tamil, no amount "self love" "muh nationalism" cope make me date a bunch of Australian Abos

Attached: images (2).jpg (634x484, 41.1K)

Atleast Tamil women don't have a history of marrying mughals every generation. They hate muzzie men. Get your women in line northie cuck

>India is only Dummel Nadu & Gutter Pradesh
Yeah if that make you feel better about your Aboriginal "women"

Attached: images (5).jpg (715x429, 30.71K)