Why does he stay with her?

If it's just for appearances, he would have looked better if he dumped her and moved on a long time ago. He already divorced once and it's not like marriage is a sacred thing in Hollywood.

Attached: 4c6fa3241a474618a3d9f8215a30b67e_xl.jpg (1200x863, 115.67K)

He's mentally ill and can't cope with the recognition of failure. Divorcing her would mean acknowledging something didn't work, so he's basically doubling down all the way to hell

Buck broken

/thread

Will Smith has always played The Winner in his films. Will Smith the character always gets the happy ending. It's his whole life. His whole career. He can't have Will Smith's divorce be part of the script. It would go against his whole reality.

His family is a brand. He constructed a career out of having that family and being a happy man.

they're all messed up. will has had affairs too. i imagine the divorce would be messy as fuck and he wants to keep all his millions

Literally a broken buck. Jada is a narcissist and manipulative whore. Over the years she has emotionally destroyed and emasculated Will in a death by a thousand cuts. She fucked her sons friend and then talked about it on television. She knew what she was doing. Even August, her bull, said she did all this to hurt Wills feelings.
The next layer to this is Will doesn't seem to have any close social network to shake him out of it. Nobody like 50cent in his personal life to tell him this is just a worthless whore.

Attached: 1648535410859.jpg (2000x1333, 762.41K)

She has numerous videos of him getting his ass rammed by other men.

50 Cent tried to, he told 50 to go fuck himself. He's systematically removed anyone who could talk sense into him

It's different though. Jada never loved Will. Jada used to get her snatch pounded by alpha personality rappers and basketball players. Will was the beta she settled down with. The arrangement worked out great for her, she gets to pursue a good dicking and Will provides her with $$$

Ego. He thinks his family is Hollywood royalty and doesn't realize that he married a C-lister and neither of his kids would have made it without extensive access to nepotism. Besides, the age of Hollywood dynasties is probably coming to an end (as far as the in front of the camera shit is concerned) due to online fame and celebrity being somewhat democratized due to social media and the internet--he hasn't realized that because he isn't that smart.

tl;dr Celebrity and ego are the perfect recipe for Dunning Kruger.

How is this even a threat? Being gay is extra points today. Even the black community basically accepts that 50% of gangsta rap niggas are fags, nobody cares

That was over an insta chat but he's got no real life personal friends it seems.

kek

Attached: 1648511962271.jpg (1920x1080, 365.91K)

Yep

>Why does he stay with her
she knows about all the illegitimate kids "he don't want" and will ruin his image permanently

I honestly, truly believe that his marriage to Jada is either going to cause him to eventually kill her, to kill himself, or both. I'm not even fucking joking right now
What happened at the Oscars pretty much confirmed it to me
What really surprises me is how very few of the lefties who spoke out on the incident, have shown any concern about Will excusing his violent act as coming from a place of love during his speech. You would think that the same motherfuckers who always bitch about "toxic masculinity" and "normalizing violence", would have seen Will's actions as a huge red flag
Jada has always been Jada, and will continue to do what she's always been done. At the same time, Will is CLEARLY getting frustrated - whether it be by her actions, or the world's reaction to them
What the fuck is going to happen the next time he explodes? Chris Rock isn't going to be in the same room as him when that happens, but who's likely to be there? Will some of his industry peers be around to calm him down like Sunday night? Will cameras be around?
Everyone keeps making jokes about him but unless he gets a divorce or therapy or SOMETHING, this motherfucker is soon going to do something that only Any Forums can joke about afterwards. Wait and see.

she is part jewish, wtf did you expect?

Why did this give me Deja Vu?

non-american lefties were all about his toxic masculinity, violence being about machismo not love and so
I suppose americans don't wanna talk about it because he's black and famous

I disagree. I have seen videos of him years and years ago where he talks about seeking failure to improve. I think this is a great concept which forces you to get out of your comfort zone. Obviously it can backfire.

SHE KILLED THE CLIFF RACERS. KEEP HER NAME OUT YOUR FUCKING MOUF

this
the man's a simp. All that bullshit about not believing in divorce and loving is, well , bullshit.
He just can't stand being alone or having any kind of conflict in his life. Which is why he didn't raise his kids also.

>What really surprises me is how very few of the lefties who spoke out on the incident, have shown any concern about Will excusing his violent act as coming from a place of love during his speech. You would think that the same motherfuckers who always bitch about "toxic masculinity" and "normalizing violence", would have seen Will's actions as a huge red flag
what the fuck are you on about? even r*ddit is calling him out on it, AND the Oscars for being such hypocrites. The only people defending him are literal trolls looking for clicks and (you)s

>censored
How old are you?

>cops show up at Will's house
>Jada's broken, severely beaten body is lying on the kitchen floor
>a bloodsoaked Will Smith is in the next room trying to pour himself a strong drink but his hands won't stop shaking

Kino

reminder that he also cheated on Jada, so stop painting him as a victim of MUH HOOAR WIFE

It is a dysfunctional marriage, that;s for sure

She's his beard.

Old enough for kisses

Honestly I felt like the only person who came away from this incident thinking he definitely beats the shit out of his family but then cries about it after

Maybe I didn't word that part properly.
Clearly a lot of lefties are calling out Will's act of violence in itself
But I meant, how many of them also see that it was more than just a one-time act that was wrong of him to do? How many of them saw what happened that night and said "Holy shit.....if that's how he reacts to a bad-but-lighthearted joke from an industry peer during a scripted show, then this fool could snap on anyone at any time including Jada"?

Imagine the threads