Witty remarks: the show

Witty remarks: the show

Attached: 710LgznyPxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1034x1500, 150.82K)

How did a steaming pile of shit like the Big Bang Theory manage to get a spin off series?

don't care about the writing. stars are cute

it was popular

bottom left’s nudes are decent

post it

Zimbabwe.

Madagascar

I've been watching this with my dad and I honestly don't hate it. He loves Big Bang Theory so I figured we'd watch this cause why not. Sometimes I feel like I just do it because I want to watch something with my dad and spend time with him but I really do think it's alright. Not amazing just alright. Surprisingly wholesome and I'm amazed they're willing to portray religion in even slightly positive light.

Does he say bazinga

>Female writing and female mindset jokes
>White nationalist framing of issues and cultures

Yup it’s modern zoomer garbage

>grandma is literally Penny
I like this show

>latest season has a 17 lying to a 29 year old woman about his age and having sex with her
yeah im thinking georgie is based
I enjoyed BBT and young sheldon

Attached: georgie.jpg (1280x720, 155.99K)

It's honestly a lot better than Big Bang Theory, not having a fucking laugh tracks helps a lot.

>I'm amazed they're willing to portray religion in even slightly positive light.
damn, really?

My parents used to watch big bang theory and two and a half men every night. My dad died last year and now my mom doesn't watch TV anymore because it makes her too sad :( enjoy your time with your dad while you can user

It's on and off. Some scenes like the daughter calling her pastor cause she thinks she's going to hell for using a Ouija board. But also scenes with the mom praying and shit and it's not satirical but more sentimental. I'm not a christcuck but it's nice to see a show not hating on Christianity for once.

His mom is a major character so it'd make no sense having her be an unlikable antagonist.

those are fake

The actress who plays his mom is the daughter of the actress who plays his mom in TBBT.

Bazinga!