/shg/

Southern Hemisphere General.

Welcome: American Samoa, Angola, Antarctica, Argentina, Ascension Island, Australia, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burundi, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Democratic Republic of the Congo, East Timor, Ecuador, Eswatini, Falkland Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Gabon, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Indonesia, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Helena Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Samoa, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tanzania, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Attached: 1645416276445.jpg (3630x1870, 2.04M)

Quiero tener sexo con chicas animé

we are black

Based thread

Attached: 7822EB33-D6D3-40BD-BC89-24F93EDD2E48.jpg (1280x720, 350.26K)

hello pog

is it just me, or does the northern hemisphere look bigger than the southern

Why do you do this to me

;_;

We’re not white.

PogU

Using my vassal American Samoa as a proxy to post here. Fun fact: the southern hemisphere contains only about 10-15% of the world's population last I checked, and something like 25% of the land.

mercator

Sexo the hemisphere

and all of that population is brazil. we really are empty

It's also interesting how little international flight there is that doesn't involve the northern hemisphere in some way. They don't dare fly standard commercial flights over Antarctica.

yeah that's interesting...

NOT

gtfo northie

I never realized North Africa was so far from the equator

>china and usa fuck up the ozone layer
>ozone layer is fucking us up
how do we cope southern hemisphere chads?

Attached: 2-2.png (1098x600, 167.83K)

>Brazil is in the northern hemisphere.
I still can't get over this

brazil is pretty big. too bad argentina got the temperate zones of south america. it's like there whole country is like queensland. grim.

ayo

my nig

Timor Leste is a brazilian clay