Is your country slipping into soullessness?

Is your country slipping into soullessness?

Attached: 1654304266765.jpg (1200x553, 83.31K)

LEDs are liminal space lighting

Backrooms incidents increased 20% after they installed them in my town

Light pollution is so unhealthy for your circadian rhythm, I wish we could see stars at night in cities.

my city ordered a bunch of new lamps except most were defective so now large parts of our city has this creepy purple glow

Attached: A7E0B31A-1CA8-4B61-B1FE-E83356ACA23E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

They turn off streetlights here at about 1am to save money

My town is almost as bright as night as it is during the day. I hate street lamps

Nah it's a pretty good indication you shouldn't be living in a shithole city.

Attached: Stars.png (1544x798, 1.25M)

It's probably terrible for the wildlife as well.

I was in Florida not long ago and noticed many lights were purple on the road. I thought it was on purpose at first. Shame they will get replaced, I liked them

no idea, i never go outside

In towns with observatories they have a curfew for people turning lights off in the city. The only thing is deserts and filled with tarantulas and scorpions so walking home in the dark sucks.

Yes, they put this shit a few years ago. I even considered killing myself

Most happy Russian

>that pic
YUCK!

We just crank up the soullessness, and it eventually because pure SOVL.

My cuntry use the yellow ones i really hate them

High pressure sodium lamps are pretty damn soulless. You may not like the feel of the temperature of the LED light, but the HPS yellow lighting drowns out most color.

Modern LED street lamps are also available in warmer colors (so if your town hates them you can just buy new ones I guess), and are more efficient and brighter than HPS, though I haven't found any studies comparing safety.

there's a streetlight right outside my window and even if I put my blinds all the way down enough light bleeds through to make falling asleep difficult

Attached: 1652500884843.jpg (750x715, 117.57K)

nightwalksisters...

>Backrooms incidents
t-this really happens in America?

Attached: 1557208822431.jpg (399x400, 15.67K)