Mfw reading about freemasons

>mfw reading about freemasons

holy shit

Attached: 1505293218883.png (483x470, 183.71K)

>that time the local freemason temple was implicated in trafficking 12 teenaged girls

Attached: artworks-yhJqV6UUKUR0kNkc-gjNByg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 19.96K)

you ever read war and peace?

special military operation and peace*

What dark shit about them can you tell me?

You know all those conspiracy theories about the Jews? It was actually the masons

>1392 pages

Attached: 1654292586046.jpg (600x548, 30.64K)

there's a masonic institute in my town. what can I gain by joining them?

can I be saved by the coming flood?

They will teach you the dark side of the force like sith lords in star wars

You get to meet Obama

You learn how to cut stone.

the audiobook is only 80 or so hours

kek

>Holy shit
Holy shit what? My grandfather is a member, and the only thing I can glean is that it's an old man's Christian club.

i slightly remember about the funny rituals involving Pierre and a sword

You will get to be the next Marcos unironically

there's a small public square in my city centered around an obelisk with a big freemansory symbol

Low level is basically a country club. They do fundraisers and boring financial meetings. The most exciting thing you'll do is having a dinner with a bunch of boomers at a local restaurant. At least this is how it is in the US.

Redpill us

Wait until you find out about b'nai b'rith

literally the most unimportant secret society to exist, maybe in george washingtons time they were somebodies but not nowadays

now the JESUITS....those are an interesting group..

one of the main characters joins the freemasons in a search for purpose in his life but they prove only a temporary fix, that's about all really

Them niggas the devil

Attached: 771306.jpg (1200x985, 1.74M)

No. Its imvite only even for family. The legacies only get in if the parent invites and votes.
Its not what you think.

Ask away

what tempted me to join them is a lot of them are politicians and businessmen. I thought by joining them they could help my budding business to flourish. I imagine tax deduction and license renewal and application would be so much easier if I'm on their side.

It could help with that actually, especially with getting connections and getting to know other people in your area, they tend to attract business owners or more wealthy people. I would go for it just don't expect crazy rituals or new world order stuff.