Are you really sure that democracy works americabros?

Are you really sure that democracy works americabros?

Attached: bees.png (1112x946, 414.94K)

How is that a bad thing?

bees are heckin' cute and valid and important and deserve protection

How are bees supposed to get honey if they're swimming in rivers and shit?

Ketchup is legally a vegetable in Burgerland.

The only reason they called them a fish, was so they could be legally recognized as endangered.

maybe they could put flowers underwater

haven't you seen spongebob?
there are flowers under water too

>He doesn't know about Water Bees.

Attached: lol8.jpg (768x576, 86.31K)

>YOU WILL NEVER BE A FISH
Chuds BTFO

I have a Blackberry bush outside of my house, during this time of year when it is flowering, the bees go absolutely crazy over it. I love to watch them peacefully harvesting nectar for their hives. They are very beautiful and serene creatures. Bee lives matter.

Attached: comfy.gif (220x220, 23.15K)

we make bees fish and pizza vegetables. Literally anything is possible in America because America is the greatest country on Earth.
>inb4 seething shithole flags

That's not what the ruling said. It said that bees are insects and as such deserve to be protected under a state law that also protected fish and insects

Are u sure that Singapore works user, huh!??!!

this is so california can ban roundup by classifying it as a marine pollutant

Attached: 300px-GHS-pictogram-pollu.svg.png (300x300, 8.86K)

Anglo countries are so behind EU on banning toxic chemicals, it's pretty pathetic.

the thing is when roundup is banned, expect Any Forums to protest it openly as they did with the incandescent bulb ban

The retardation of courts is actually one of the best arguments in favor of democracy

Yes. They would protest high fructose corn syrup too because it would be killing the american economy

*Banning hfcs

Only when a population has had basic education.