Lula's new nickname

It's seems leftists are calling Lula "Uncle Whitehead" or "Tio Cabeça Branca" inspires by Vietnam communist dictator and terrorist "Uncle Ho Chi Minh".

Alright guys, maybe, just maybe, its time for us to talk seriously and think this shit os not about politics, its about preventing a genocide in our country. I always say that If Brazil falls to communism, other countries are going to fall too, so this IS Any Forums's problem, we need all international boards on Any Forums help to enshure Bolsonaro's reelection because the survival of the entire world depends on it.

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 79.71K)

DONT CARE still voting lvla

Why do you guys care? You didn't even participate in Vietnam. Also Vietnam is a good cunt.

CIA glowies will prevent gommie takeover do not worry

Nigga, go have sex. You live in Brazil, it isn't that hard.

Brazilian communists are giving Lula a new nickname inspires by dictator Ho Chi Mihn

bolsonaro perdeu

Ho Chi Minh was based. Fuck off tranny.

>dictator
Off yourself filha-da-puta

OP is lying, it's because of some shitty brazilian pop song

>LULA IS GOING TO DO A HECKING COMMUNISM THIS TIME I'M SURE GUYS I SWEAR
Bolsocucks have literal brain damage

Lula was already president what the fuck are you worried about

I speak for everyone when I say wdgaf

>Lula will bring genocide
lmacacao

>NOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN' RIGHTWINGERINOS

Attached: chud-macaco.gif (200x188, 22.17K)

When Lula was presidente our country almost because like Venezuela, the Workers Party literally broke our country, the only reason ahh he couldn't implement a communist dictatorship was because he had to rob our people's money to give everything to Cuba, China and Venezuela.
He alredy murdererd a bunch of people in Brazil when he was president financing communist guerrilas groups like MST against farmers and making people die of hunger while begging for food on the streers

>CIA
Leftism was always a CIA op. Foucault was literally a federal agent. Have sex.

The CIA literally got Bolsonaro into office

Lula is a social-democrat and not a communist, unfortunately.

>not playing both sides

don't care, i'm voting lula and so is my entire family