Do normies like England and English people in your country?

Do normies like England and English people in your country?

Attached: 768968989.jpg (2048x1308, 510.25K)

no, normies are expected to hate everyone with money

Theres a shitton of anglo around where I live theyre very polite and kino people send more

France mostly gets middle class people, Spain mostly gets working class people which is why there is such a big divide in how they act :D

Honestly Ive seen all kinds of class here most english expat are middle class average people just wanting to live somewhere else but some are also very rich last time I went to a old english couple house to fix some stuff ( im an electrician ) and had a talk with them they were very sweet the man was a chad in the airforce back in the days they also had a very posh london accent they were so cute I wanted to gift them a bag of tea

No. The educated hate the English out of all those who ‘ate em.

The lower class ones are arguably the best. Don't understand how anyone can hate these types of Bongs. Myself, I only despise your (((elite))) and the foreign frenchoid invader scum that has been ruining your country for 1000 years.

Attached: Norf FC.jpg (960x555, 53.5K)

calm down thomas jefferson

Normies like to rip on british people all the time

every norman has a favorite team in the premier league at least and normie women like london i guess.

It's because they often fight, drink too much, litter and generally just act uncivilised

I thought that was more an internet thing
never got the impression the average american thought anything at all about britain beyond tea and the becrowned lizard

Do you love England?

Attached: 432324.jpg (750x750, 120.78K)

my country is said to be relatively close to britain value manners, be insidious, don't say things directly, etc.

Yeah

Attached: 7768501f-6903-4e5d-a421-4540b651ee59file_1312848.png (512x512, 219.39K)

Oh yes that's a good one, Brits are very non confrontational so say things indirectly. For example saying 'that's not bad' means' it was bad in a work assignment and needs to be improved.

SLAVA UKRAINE

Attached: 1654212835404.jpg (519x878, 48.21K)

are you from dordogne?

I hate England and I fucking live here

عليك أن تعود إلى حيث أتيت

Mong

I guess, kinda. They're germanic and our rape babies. Too much SJW faggortry these days though. Englishmen are unironically stereotyped as short pale black hairs in Norway