Remember when everyone accused our soldiers of rapings in Ukraine...

Remember when everyone accused our soldiers of rapings in Ukraine? The ukrainian government just fired their human rights ombudsman because she couldn't confirm these claims with evidence. She was even added to Myrotvosets, a ukrainian watch list for enemies of the state. So please stop calling us rapists, this have been debunked.

Proof: ua.interfax.com.ua/news/political/836038.html
>The ombudsman's incomprehensible focus on numerous details of "sexual abuses committed in an unnatural way" and "child abuse" in the occupied territories, which could not be proven, only served to harm Ukraine and divert the attention of the world media from Ukraine's real needs.

Attached: 1654299695450.png (220x221, 55.68K)

Henry Kissinger is on that site now lol.

Sounds like Russian propaganda if you ask me

I mean how would you even prove it? You can rape a lot of people during wars and get away with it.

Eres imbécil o qué?

so you didn't rape?
soy

Don't believe everything you read online, Russian propagandists are working hard to fool the citizens of the free world

I don't care.
#BelieveAllUkrainians
#MeToo

Es literalmente un sitio web Ucraniano

You can't know for sure

Yeah I'm not listening to anyone regarding specific details of the criminal invasion of Ukraine, even in 50 years we will likely not know the full truth
War crimes have been committed in all likelihood but with both the western and russian propaganda machines churning there's no point in reading anything

There was a Russian girl who told her husband it was okay to rape Ukrainian women, I believe it.

During WW2, soviet women in the Red Army would commonly cheer on the men in the army when they'd rape women especially German women during battle or while under occupation
They hated these women and saw them as culpable for the atrocities that were unleashed on Eastern Europe and thus seeing these women be raped gave them some satisfaction
Some of these women would later come to regret it

Throughout history you have been raping why would you suddenly stop?

Attached: 1630471133008.jpg (1775x1080, 193K)

Don't care. Hope your country collapses for bullying it's neighbors, and being obsessive in controlling them to their own detriment.

NATOcels need to be arrested

Sexual violence has been a feature of warfare throughout history

UKRAINE THIS RUSSIA THAT I DON'T FUCKING CARE

Attached: 4m1shl (1).png (960x720, 929.96K)

the fuck really
russia is so pathetic they cant even do that thing in war

and if you did that then you are a barbaric scum

rapist

Shut the fuck up and give me back my Northern Islands, you raping lying subhuman

you vill support ze ukrayina

Attached: k.schwab.jpg (500x500, 166.81K)

Japan deserves to be bisected, not get larger

No, rapists should be arrested

A rapist just flew over my house

not my problem

Just quietly move in after Putin dies of cancer or kills himself. Nobody will do anything. China and Russia may cry, but they can't stop you if they're unstable.

You're literal zogbots sucking circumcised dick, lel. Why even talk with you? You want your islands but impose sanctions, huh? Ngmi, Zhang Yamada

Attached: 1563556942251.png (355x355, 132.09K)

dont opress the ainus the descendants of jomon you fucking yayoi yamato guy

You aren't Japanese, Cletus. You will never be Japanese

There are 190,000 Russian soldiers in Ukraine and ZERO of them have comitted a rape! Zero, I tell you!