My father thinks its beneath him to commute more than 15 minutes to work...

My father thinks its beneath him to commute more than 15 minutes to work. He has passed on hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years because of this. Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1652470455043s.jpg (243x250, 7.76K)

Good for him.

did you not read the hundreds of thousands part?
I went to public school so he could work half a year or less.

> He has passed on hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years because of this.

How? Explain.

>How? Explain.
If you don't take work when it's offered to you. You stay unemployed. Its construction. Your hired by a firm to do a job and when it's over they lay you off.

based, he doesn't owe you anything

>he doesn't owe you anything
Do white people really?

Well you sound like a faggot, maybe if you were a better son he would’ve worked extra.

Based

Based
My first job was remote (start of pandemic) and I will only be working remote

Attached: 1626170456157.jpg (1091x2048, 297.07K)

>My father thinks its beneath him to commute more than 15 minutes to work
Looks based to me. It takes me 25 min to go to work and doing it everyday makes me wanna kill myself.

I'm hardly a disappointment. My father recently changed his will, so I get everything. Dude is just a working-class snob. Who likes to lord over most of his coworkers by flaunting his San Francesco area code and short commute.

Attached: dark-knight-joker.gif (498x205, 1.81M)

Yeah, your dad sounds like a status obsessed piece of shit.

It's not that. Not an ambitious person. He will work to pay the bills but that's all. He got like 160k in cash when he retired. He also has like four pensions and social security. I told him he should buy a condo somewhere and he just looked at me like I was crazy. Now that money is just sitting there getting fucked by inflation.

> father gives his kid a middle to upper-middle class life in one of the most expensive parts of the country
> the kid still complains

lower middle class and my parents are fucking boomers. A house here was still like 30k when they graduated high school. My mother almost bought one at 19 but it didn't have a view. So she did not.

I bet you were solidly middle class and even went to college.

I pay 100k to drive 1 hour
You accept?

>My job moved me to Gulfport fucking Mississippi
>I drive 1:15 each way to live in New Orleans
Bros, I suffer.
OP, your dad has the right idea, if you can live in cool city and work close to home that's the fucking life.

>I bet you were solidly middle class
I wish. Do you know how hard that is here?

Attached: Screenshot (1424).png (1365x627, 619.82K)

Based father