I love green tea

I love green tea

What is your favorite kino watching beverage?

Attached: AA8DAC23-E7A3-49F5-9189-DB3D5188EF38.jpg (1170x1286, 1.53M)

I like any carbonated drink, and it has to be ice cold

you were supposed to touch grass not drink it

Why

My go to Drink is Almond Milk (Activated)

Dragonwell green tea is great if you get the temperature just right

I don't know, in my daily live I drink a lot of water and never carbonated drinks. Combined with the overdose on popcorn I eat it is really tasty. An explanation could be it is a bit of a guilty pleasure thing

For me, it's Ribena. Vimto is shit.

>drinking leaves
do chinkoids really

BOJANGLE

iced green oolong here with infused strawberries

perfecto

for me, it's matcha

>big glass
>leaves in cup instead of pot
GWEILO

for me, it's Nigga Whisky from the Hood

Attached: -X13EJw-t.jpg (500x500, 60.22K)

Enjoy your brainrot

the whole "pretend leaves taste good" meme is bizarre as fuck to me, even more so than pretending black coffee is good or beer is good

The slap was real, trump lost, Trans women are women. It's all the same really

I drink whiskey with a powerade chaser and I always have a 16 oz sport bottle I fill with water that I need to replenish at least 3 times a day.
When not drinking my black velvet/blue powerades sometimes I have to refill 4+ times a day on ice mountain bottled water. Sometimes I'll get a little frisky and get refreshe or arrowhead. NEVER dasani or aquafina. If I'm feeling fancy I'll get core water. I found some CBD enhanced water at a gas station, fucking 4 bucks for a bottle of water. It went down smooth and I was rather thirsty but it was nowhere near worth the price of admission for the hydration given. Maybe if it was gallon jug I'd fork over a few extra dollars, but not for a simple serving.
Stay hydrated frens.

Any mate enjoyers?

Attached: 1627_imagen.jpg (957x495, 109.48K)

Jesuschrist you can't get more faggy than this

This. For me it's Bug Juice + Soda Stream

the only people that don't enjoy a cold beer after a a long day or those who don't work and don't know what a long day is.

Beer, whisky, wine, bloody mary, depends on the film and time of day.

An ice cold diet dr pepper. Delicious. Has to be ice cold. Not from the fridge. I keep an old freezer full of ice and diet dr pepper. I usually drink 12 to 20 cans a day.

Attached: topo.jpg (1000x1000, 69.34K)

Based Ken Jennings

For me it's three tallboys of Modelo at 9am.