I want to find love in Brazil

Preferably with a parda or a Japanese Brazilian girl

Attached: 1654213823338.jpg (596x739, 23.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKEPiIxocIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to shoot up opiates in the Favelas

Japanese girls don't like black men, so have fun with pardas

Based.
The opioid situation is fucking shitty in Finland so I'm considering moving to US or latin america to do opioids until I die.

So was this guy lying?
youtube.com/watch?v=aKEPiIxocIs

I'm just telling you what I've seen. I've never seen a Japanese girl with a black guy, maybe it was just the ones i knew ld maybe they didn't see enough black men before.

I thought it had more to do with BR blacks being lowerclass poorfags

Hmmm we actually indulge in crack-cocaine sweetie

>Preferably with a parda or a Japanese Brazilian girl
Venha para o Brasil, anãozinho :3

Attached: images_(13).jpg (495x619, 36.04K)

Girls will laugh at your shrimp-like circumcised penis though

Why not both?

That's exactly the kind of girl I want, too. Perfect skin tone, long dark hair, tan-lines, slim, literally perfect.

okay now I NEED to come to Brazil

I was so closed to being uncircumcised. My dad said no, but 3 days after I was born he went to visit my grandma and my mom got me clipped behind his back.

Attached: img.png (579x729, 77.69K)

I want all of that and do Jew jewtsu and DMT in Brazil.

just go to Colombia retard, brazilian girls are ugly as fuck and not romantic.

why are you so against BLACK women?

You should go out more often then

This site made me hate them.

Colombia is second on my list. I was on omegle last night and these two Colombian chicks twerked for me. It was good too. Instagram model tier. I don't find it sexy anymore, but 13 year old me would have busted in his underwear. And the fact that 2 above average looking girls decided to give me a 4 minute long virtual lap dance was awesome.

what? doesn't even make any sense. Just go find a AFRICAN (as in Nigerian/Ghanian or whatever) american girl or a regualar black american from an upper middle class background. If you're a non-NIGGER black american male whose educated with good career prospects you are basically the dream guy for these types.

Attached: qt.png (1054x1554, 3.13M)

not even him but shit they look ugly

Attached: 715.png (369x275, 158.08K)

This pretty much explains it. Also have a second, shorter one.

They are homely in my opinion and these types of upper middle class girls would make good wives. The black user posting isn't exactly michael b jordan himself. He should go for a girl whose on a similar level of attractiveness from a similar background. Not looking for girls like

I forgot my image.

Attached: Blk.png (1897x836, 209.88K)

Attached: sso.png (1856x237, 42.16K)

Jap girls in Brazil only date jap guys

>implying american blacks aren't