If you could travel back in time in your country, what point in time would you visit?

if you could travel back in time in your country, what point in time would you visit?

Attached: 1638818889621.jpg (862x655, 66.37K)

I'd prevent the British from ever touching our shores

1913 and kick Kaiser Wilhelm in the nuts

1980s Miami

Attached: MV5BMTkyMzEwNDc3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDc5MTcyMjI@._V1_.jpg (2048x1358, 886.79K)

17000 BCE
I'd enjoy the interesting world of hyperborea while first hand witnessing the great finno-korean hyperwar. I'd really like to see some mammoths, subterranean kingdom of agartha, annunaki spaceships etc

Anywhere in France 1900-1930's
France was at her peak beauty. Paris was then THE most beautiful town in the world.

I want to see dinosaurs.

Yesterday morning. I could chase off the stray cats that woke up me too early because they were fighting.

There are some currently in Ukraine.
Heard they are trying to revive a old dinosaur kingdom or some shit.

some well known event in the viking ages just to see how it really was like. nothing marvel or ragnar about it, i just need to know. always did since i read some sagas as a kid.

during the ottoman invasions of the balkans so I could drop a couple of hundred hydrogen bombs diagonally across bosnia stopping certain groups of people from migrating up north

you could go back in time and kill Ólafur Tryggvason before he got to power

boomer times, 60s to the 80s

Good question
I guess 1945 to be an advisor to Tito
I would use all my current knowledge of economics, histors and ethnopolitics and give Tito a clearer picture to run Yugoslavia and let it be a successful country or at the very least delay it's fall

>enter the time travel dilemma

2009 and buy a lot of bitcoin

Pax Romana

Honestly, I'd rather not go. I just wanna relax.

2010 when things were comfier and i wasn't a total loser yet

im going to step on the first fish that decided to walk on land

Same but without kicking anyone. In some ways Belle Epoque was the high point of civilization. Basically modern technology (electricity, cars, phones etc.) but with good olde culture and aesthetics.

I'd also like to go to Finland c.1000AD to see what it really was like here before Swedes ruined everything.