South Korea needs 2 million African immigrants?

I got into a debate with r/Aznidentity. They said white countries are racist for their treatment of black people who help their countries. I said I agree and that to be more anti racist I now believe South Korea and China need 2 million African immigrants to survive into the next century. Then they got mad and defensive. Why would that be? I thought they hated racism and believed in accepting immigrants?

Attached: southkorea-blm-protest.jpg (800x533, 75.09K)

damn this is honestly good bait, going to create a reddit account and start using it on r/Aznidentity

You are confusing American Asians with mainlanders. South koreans are openly racist and proud

Why were Asian Americans defensive about Korea accepting immigrants then?

Aznidentity is comprised of 110% mutts born and raised in the united states

I wouldn't know. Korea went apeshit about accepting like even 50 immigrants though.

things that never happened

Why would Korean immigrants come to the US and scold whites for not being anti racist enough then?

Because they're anti white and know diluting the white population of the west weakens whites and they don't want the same to happen to their countries even if they want to live in the west.

SK has quite a lot of immigration

Why don't Asian Americans act critical toward Asian countries for these attitudes then? Don't they hate racism in all forms?

no, it doesn't.

because they view multiculturalism as a white defect, a weakness that they need to exploit

You know why they don't, no point playing rhetorically here

Oops confused refugee with immigration

I consider 5 percent of population a lot but maybe for you 20 percent is a slight amount

the vast majority of "immigrants" in korea are koreans from abroad(like china) on repatriation visas. theres a reason why their soccer team is 100% korean and yours... isnt

Chinese and Vietnam make up a bulk of immigrants too so they blend in

Why the hell are you making up an imaginary debate you had on reddit for a Any Forums post? What goes on in your deranged mutt brain?

squid sex

dw i'm not boasting about the sanctity of my nation

yeah just dont spread lies just because you're jealous. once you leave the airport in korea, it's 99% koreans

아니 하하하
Niggers

Attached: images (15).jpg (480x640, 56.47K)

Do you study or work in America or are you second gen?

I saw a black person once when i was in korea. I got nervous which is weird considering the fact my city is filled with blacks in the u.s

Koreans are spineless mutt immitators lmao. They have a growing bbc community there

Anything you say

what a pathetic mutt. daydreams about a debate he has with some reddit sub where he totally pwns his opponent, and posts it here.

what a fucking incel

no they're chauvinistic but they'll decry western racism at the drop of a hat, they clearly live in a hierarchy where their only worthy adversary is whites

Because the Asians on those Asian incel subreddits don't feel properly a part of their countries and see mass migration as a way of destroying them and their 'white supremacist' (which just means white majority) culture. They will still see their ethnic homeland as a nice place to visit and will want to preserve its culture and identity. Basically they're being Jews.

They fear the bbc hordes taking the last few trad Asian qts

Hm, strange. Why do Jews act the same even though they resemble whites and most colored people see them as such?