What is their future, lads? Will they ever recover from what has happened to them?

What is their future, lads? Will they ever recover from what has happened to them?

Attached: rtve.jpg (507x338, 64.03K)

why are you so interested in this Russian province?

why are you so interested in this Polish voivodeship?

grim
either become part of mordor
or be the pisspoorest destroyed country of europe

Have you ever licked out a woman's anus?

we will be the one of the most prosper country in the Europe, and the new hope for it revival. We're enthusiastic as fuck about all of that lads.

That's good to know, mate. I admire your hope and optimism.

this, but learn English

My fellow blue-yellow flag, I hope you are safe :)

ehh you remind me of us so much it's tiresome

I must agree with a poster above, that we are a generally somewhat to very enthusiastic about the future

go back home, ivan z faggots need you in the frontline, meat is about to run out

Part of the multi kulti workforce or part of Russia selling cheap resources for the west. There is no win unless you are rich in either Europe or Russia

>in the Europe

user...

дiдькo, вce вiдклaдaю гpaмaтикy пiдтягнyти

bros should i go volunteer in ukraine in the cannon fodder brigade, i'm a total failure and might get killed

just translating the sentiments of my folks, will improve my English, sorry for that

Attached: laughing at lol.jpg (1920x1920, 215.9K)

I mean you will serve the CIA regardless if you stay a wagie in USA or go die in a ditch in Ukraive fighting a proxy war you have no business being involved in
Pick your poison, pal

They are going to be another big drain on the EU probably

you had like 30years to achieve that but instead you become poorer than russia

meds

they wont join the next decade, austria already made clear we will veto such a thing, the current candidates (like monetenegro) come first, they already worked towards it and arent a ruin + not the single most corrupt country of europe

Hy, якщo кopoткo тo
>prosperous
бo prosper цe дiєcлoвo
>in Europe
тyт apтикль зaйвий
>it's revival
зaгyбив 's
aнглiйcькa цe нecклaднo aлe дyжe кopиcнo, aнoнчикy

yeah thats pretty

ukrainians are retards who would rather let jews rule their country and lead them into war rather than refrain from joining NATO or the EU. i talk about the voters being stupid in my country, but at least they didn't get me drafted into fighting for globohomo.

we were too weak as a nation after soviet repressions and only beginning to score

Attached: 1650254791005.png (720x720, 257.45K)

I guess getting shot or bombed in some backwater in Eastern Europe is a much quicker death than slowly rotting away in your two bedroom apartment with a wife that hates you and children that want nothing to do with you
Do it, volunteer

i am a retard, i meant to say that's pretty much what i thought

Sure, user

Attached: 1648327871369.jpg (3245x4032, 2.62M)

They would arm themselves properly with knowledge and hunt Anglos and latinoamerican leaders out of existence.

дякiч, бpaтикy. вiдзaвтpa зaciдaю зa пiдpyчники

please send refugees back so we can kill them

They have a large population, seem committed to reducing corruption, lots of natural resources, and will probably get a lot of aid from the West. If they can overcome corruption and get enough funds I think they have good future prospects, though as their population ages that may be difficult

The war is basically the gift that keeps on giving for the military industrial complex here.

Russia is basically fighting the American war machine even though no US troops are on the ground which basically means they have no chance at taking over Ukraine. They might take some small part from the east and declare it a "victory" but that's it.

why are russians so fucking based compared to hohols

just look at this and then compare this fucking thing

if only...

holy fuck are you projecting. America isn't perfect but it's far better than living in the Balkans lmao. You must be an ethnic S*rb.

apparently things have changed, foreign legion website says you need to submit some proof of military/law enforcement/combat experience, maybe i can be drafted to die to chinese missiles later

I am an ethnic Croat

>seem committed to reducing corruption
says literally no one, their entire government is a (literal) circus. And a known black market hotspot for weapon smuggling

Yeah sure russia is the bad guy, but if they're the guy trying to rob the store, your politicians are trying to be a hero and getting everyone killed over something that never needed to escalate to such an extent.

>America isn't perfect but it's far better than living in the Balkans lmao.
are u sure

>Russia is basically fighting the American war machine even though no US troops are on the ground
most of the ukrainian equipment like tanks, air defense etc is still soviet, post-sov russian or ukrainian

meds only will help him last for few hours longer and that's it

Attached: krav-1.jpg (1176x937, 492.29K)

Hard to say, depends on the outcome of war. If we at least not lose, I hope US will reshape ukraine into new republic and install a controlled govt, just like in Germany or South Korea.
We need to get rid from the current corrupt state of "liberal russia". The main construct of our govt is still "russian alike". It's rotten beyond repair. So new republic.

>it's far better than living in the Balkans lmao
why?

>most of the ukrainian equipment like tanks, air defense etc is still soviet, post-sov russian or ukrainian
that might be true, but american weapons are still making a huge difference, especially javelins.

I think they will do just fine.

Remeber how germany was bombed to ashes after WW2 and how it became pretty wealthy? It will be similar for Ukraine. Europe will help building up ukraine while russia has hard times ahead. All memes aside europe WILL stop buying their oil and gas and then it will go downhill.

...said corrupt ex-communist

he was fucking commie, who believe them?

You're delusional if you think Ukraine will exist in next couple of years

Russia will not stop this war until all of Ukraine is annexed, they have gone all out and will launch nukes if they don't have their way

Attached: vladimir-putin-laugh.gif (498x350, 3.33M)

>europe WILL stop buying their oil and gas
this will only hurt europe

don't worry, we'll pump you full of money once the situation stabilizes a bit more