In your opinion what country would benefit from a dictatorship?

in your opinion what country would benefit from a dictatorship?

Attached: dictator_quad-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 183.44K)

Unironically USA

Germany

You can't just say your own countries that's not how this works

depends what form of dicttaorship, if its some retard, then no one, if its some intelligent guy then everyone

Russia
Z

Puerto Rico, get these fucking lowlifes to work instead of sit around on their asses collecting welfare checks

i think very rich northern euro countries could benefit. because they have such well built infrastructure and are very rich, a benevolent dictator could probably do a lot of good in those countries, as he would expedite the political process.

Germany (I'm not German)

Belgium
I can't imagine anything getting done with their current system

all of mena

the only way a dictatorship can be better is when the dictator is intelligent and is also setting everything up so that he is the last dictator

Small European countries would definitely benefit if they did. A people strongly united would give them more influence and independence.

Is the current oligarchy not good enough?

Every time I see a German flag I assume the poster is Turkish.

Basically all of them. Democracy doesn't work in a modern context (it's debatable whether it ever did at all). Anyone who has a basic understanding of history knows humans work better under the direction of a stong leader.

Everyone knows that 40 million Turks live in Germany. In fact, 1.5 million Turks and more than 1 million Kurds live in Germany. German propaganda is successful in presenting the Turks as the largest minority.

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm waiting for an AI benevolent dictator.

This is true but democracy is designed to weaken bad leaders not to strengthen good ones.
One bad ruler in an autocracy ruins the entire country, democracies can take 5-10 bad rulers in a row.

Democracies can leave people in the shitter for far longer though especially when the people are desperately poor and low IQ enough to latch onto any populist figure, and/or easily influenced by foreign powers who only care for their interests.

t. third world democracy.

Attached: Marcos glass case.jpg (450x300, 18.19K)

EU countries. The age of democracy is long gone, and europe is going through a period of stagnation and political gridlock. All EU countries will benefit greatly from a dictator that will bypass the tedious bureaucratic process and introduce quick and efficient laws that will put the needs of their country first.

Attached: Antonio_Salazar.jpg (1195x1593, 547.45K)

Yea, you're turkish

the best answer is india they could become a real danger if lead by a nationalist hindu dictatorship