Do these people basically all look the same?

Do these people basically all look the same?

Attached: 23795.png (4491x2575, 263.8K)

No. Georgians are white and European, the rest are brown Arabs and sub-Arabs.

Is turkey arab or somethin else why did they speak arabic before ww1 do they HATE iraq ?

these do for sure

Attached: 82732706.png (4490x2574, 611.25K)

Oh, also Greek Cypriots, they're white Europeans too. Turkish Cypriots are brown Arabs though.

no troll posts pls
i can easily distinguish between the people in your borders

Georgians are white, fuck off

Are you kidding? You can get blonde blue eyes and full black it's impossible to tell for sure until they open their mouth

>black people
>in Syria

???

no need to cherry picking, no place in the map have %10+ blonde population

caucas sus

As an Armenian I can say that it's kinda hard for me. I look more Turkish but my ancestry and DNA is traced back to Armenia for sure. Where I live people just assume I'm Hispanic.

>Where I live people just assume I'm Hispanic.
in America many Turkish immigrants are often mistaken for Hispanic.

Yeah, it gets annoying just being lumped in with the Latinos. There are a lot of Arab kids that are super Americanized here too that literally do not know what an Armenian is, it's pretty funny.

>Yeah, it gets annoying just being lumped in with the Latinos.
I've got no problem with that.

better than being mistaken for being Turkish kekekek >:)

Americans do not have any negative prejudices about Turkey, those who know Turkey know it with good aspects, and rest do not know anything about us.

Attached: 564.png (686x802, 53.96K)

almost, but not quite

Attached: 1643843757662.png (722x717, 84.54K)

ha?

Attached: 1642024955698.webm (1280x498, 2.29M)

I jest, don't worry.

I wish Armenians and Turks could get along.
I wish that our governments/people were friends.
I like your traditional clothes, music, religion. The food is great and you treat cats very well. My Armenian mother speaks Turkish and watches Turkish dramas all the time. I wish I could wear a fez without it being kinda weird. I hope the future is fair to all of us and that we do not fight again.

Attached: fren.jpg (1387x702, 89.62K)

I love you, fren