Does your country have girls(female) like this? I love her

Does your country have girls(female) like this? I love her

Attached: 1650888697816.jpg (1929x2375, 399.63K)

Clones ?

God I hope not

Yes. But I will probably never meet one.

Attached: Disfgq3.jpg (419x609, 39.33K)

source is Hitsuji and Friends

you can do better dk

If Asian women are insecure enough to get surgery to look more desirable despite already getting laid no matter what then why the fuck can't these cunts do it despite building their entire personality around not getting to experience love due to a fat nose and lips

Don't give your kids access to a pc bros

Attached: 1653326158445.jpg (2091x2495, 497.02K)

Holy shit, she is also a fan of the famous film Drive (2011) starring Ryan Gosling?

I don't think the guy makes it his personality and calls himself a "lipcel" on a daily basis. It was just a meme on Incel subreddits to end every word with cel, like Fatcel or Gaycel.

She's canonically 1/2 Swedish, 1/4 Japanese and 1/4 Filipino
Get with a Filipino-Japanese women and make babies with her or something

It sucks that the artist bases the character on "her"self and that the artist is a tranny. Biological females like this probably don't exist :(

Most Hapas I know look completely Asian, I assumed the mom was half Asian. I know a Half Philipino woman who has a white Husband and their kid looks more Asian than her. Maybe it's just because women are naturally paler than men.

Attached: 9i86jtrotqtz.png (1000x410, 340.62K)

Troonbros..

Nigga it's a drawing

like this?

Attached: maylis.png (359x358, 234.02K)

I would, but then again she's a disgusting stoner with shit taste in music, so I actually wouldn't.

>It's not about the money, It's about sending a message.

>tfw i could actually make 1/4 swedish 1/4 spanish 1/4 japanese 1/4 scottish babies with my gf
If you cope about the filipino part having lots of spanish admixture then im just 1/4 off

>and that message is
>please love me daddy

Swagapinos barely have Spanish blood except the descendants of the colonial elite, that's what makes them so powerful
Also would be interesting how you both and your kids look like