>exploring google maps
>decide to go to los angeles
>this is literally all over the streets
americans???????

Attached: la.png (2528x913, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If only you had fed them when they visited, they never would have ended up like this

that'll teach ya

user are you a fucking time traveller or something? haven't you been paying attention? the world is falling apart and everything is getting worse everywhere.

Each of them make at least $250k

that's what happens when weed is legalized and the old dealers move on to pushing opiods

I've literally never seen a homeless person in my life

mom get off my board im trying to learn about different cultures

You have more homeless per 10,000 people than we do.
A German learned this when he started the same shit thread about America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

we have HALF as many per capita as sweden, why do they keep starting this thread?

I dunno about Germany but homeless people here still get shelter and are provided basic jobs from the government and don't openly live in tents on the street

that's because you don't count the niggas living out of they car or tents as "homeless" to improve statistics bruh

>comparing countries when each has different judgement of what homeless means and collects data differently
Sweden doesn't have hordes of homeless on the street.

All of our homeless flock to the west coast because the weather is nice and they provide services to them. It's much more difficult to survive on the streets in the Midwest or wherever.

Yeah, the entire west coast is full of homeless people camping everywhere. Big cities in the PNW are actually worse than LA I think.
This but I always wonder why they stay in the PNW when they could all live in warmer Southern CA. We have more gibs here I think but the weather just doesn't seem worth it.

Come live your dream in America

LA is not america

Fellow pnw broe.... get me the fuck out of here I wish I had never moved!

Imagine the smell

Attached: LA1.jpg (1600x900, 330.76K)

What's wrong with this?

I love the 68 figure for Grenada.

>Hey John, ya still homeless?
>That's right Manuel
>Alright sweet, so looks like it's 68 today as well

Nothing really but probably a bunch of fat cunts who take a golf buggy every where.

The people in that area using those (they aren't mobility scooters, if that's what you're saying) probably aren't that fat. At least, not the kind of meme fat you refer to, I think.

What?