Be Disney

>Be Disney
>Force ABC (a Disney subsidiary) to cut multiple technical awards from the broadcast and cram in a bunch of fake ass "fan" awards because the only way to get No Way Homo an Oscar is to cheat
>Fail and accidently make Zack fucking Snyder an Academy Award winning filmmaker multiple times over
This would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Nah, you know what? I'mma laugh anyway BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: sad spidey.jpg (500x500, 72.79K)

fellow marvelcucks, i now have to giveup all my funko pops, it's over

It's not an Oscar it's a twitter poll. They tried this popularity shit before and it didn't work, it didn't work this time because they basically admitted NWH deserved to be nominated but refused to and decided to try this "award" bullshit. Disney is probably one of the only studios who couldn't give a shit about Oscars, they win one every year without trying

>Force ABC
yea I'm sure they were fighting the good fight but got overruled in the end

>make Zack fucking Snyder an Academy Award winning filmmaker
Twitter polls are not fucking Oscars

>N-NWH deserved to be nominated but it didn't so i-it doesn't count! Everyone was p-protesting!

Attached: abloobloobloo.jpg (1200x1200, 196.04K)

And Spider-Man won neither. Sad!

who are you quoting

>make Zack fucking Snyder an Academy Award winning filmmaker
Black Panther was nominated for Best Picture.

Snyder had nothing to do with Black Panther. Ryan Coogler directed that.

Two actors in history have won Oscars for capeshit.

big brain on you

Wait, that movie had a director? What did he do? It looked and felt exactly like every other Marvel movie except with more niggers

reinforces my point

Your point that Black Panther was nominated for an academy award? Fascinating.

Of course it deserved a nod

Why?

>Zack fucking Snyder an Academy Award winning filmmaker
ahahahahahahhahaahhahahhaahahahhahhhahhahahahhhahaahahahahahhaha twitter polls

Because it brought back actors from other movies, you fucking idiot. No other movie in history has done that. It's innovative. It changed the world

>it didn't work this time because they basically admitted NWH deserved to be nominated but refused to and decided to try this "award" bullshit
Who "basically admitted" this and how did it lead to people not voting for Spider-Man?

Joker really broke all the Marvel brass at Disney. All that praise. All the buzz. And the worst part is that it genuinely deserved it. It was a fantastic movie and it earned its wins against some solid films. It just burns them up. Disney want an Oscar so bad it's crazy. You can tell from all the shit their paid mouthpieces keep using. Do you think Kimmel just decided all on his own to start bitching about No Way Home deserving an Oscar? Of course not. That was ABC brass telling him to drum up support. They even forced the Academy to invent an entire series of bullshit awards just to cheat their way in the back door, BUT THEY STILL FAILED.

Good movie which was made in the pandemic that saved theatres from the pandemic while also celebrating 20 years of cinema and being a kino movie in it's own right. Any white person drama with that tale behind it would win nevermind getting a little nod, the Oscars showed their bias this year clear as day

Nobody wants a pity award retard

>and being a kino movie in it's own right
It's shit. Nothing in the movie makes sense in context and only exists to sloppily get characters from the other movies into this movie. I'd say it falls apart when you think about it later, but it didn't even make sense in the theater

filtered

Answer the whole question. Who "basically admitted" it deserved a nomination? And the filmmakers aren't voting, so you response is as nonsensical as Doctor Strange's actions in this movie