Watch Euphoria
>Wanna be a teenager again sneaking out
Watch Twin Peaks
>Fuck i wanna move to a quiet town
Watch the wire
>All in the game, yo
Watch Friday night lights
>Why didn't i into HS football ..

what the fuck. I wanna do/be anything in the last series i watch, anyone else here literally //no personality//

Attached: 1539011204279.jpg (484x577, 68.84K)

I have seen none of these shows.

It's not lack of personality, it's lack of satisfaction, fulfillment, and purpose in your life

I diagnose you autism.

me

The Sopranos is an acceptable one because it’s not really about being an Italian mobster. There are many relatable themes prominent in the show, especially in regards to what it means being a man in the modern age.
Unless you literally just want to be in the mafia, in which case well done for missing the point of the show.

what's known as 'personality' is actually just dedicating your entire life to wageslaving, drugs and sex
you realize how empty the life is after you break out from the mold

Same, but i'm interested in watching Sopranos and Twin Peaks.

why did you watch the wire twice?

Attached: BFA98F19-57D8-431F-9AF7-D3F9155CF125.jpg (485x433, 38.41K)

For me it was
>watch House
>start hating everybody, including myself, even harder

Mexicope. Your telenovela has no depth

>>Nah i just want a quiet simple life fixing computers
literally me

I copy pasted it and didn't realize it had the wire already lol, also:
>Watch True Detective
>Want to be a detective like Rust

One of the main points of Sopranos is that you DON'T want to end up like Tony. They even personify that through Tony dreaming to be a salesman or somethin' in an episode.

OP watches Brokeback Mountain
>nothing changes

takes one to know one

Eh?

Any activity you do falls into one of three categories: create, participate, consume
Creating requires you to exercise independent, conscious thought and skill, to build something from not-something
Participation (e.g. in sports, activities, hobbies) develops you mentally or physically
Consumption does nothing but give you little bursts of dopamine and waste the finite hours of your life
If all you do is consume, you are basically a non-person - if an alien came to earth and asked you to prove you can exercise conscious thought and actions, what would you have to show?
>well I lie on the couch and consume dopamine all day
Try consooming less, and creating and participating more - actually try to become a person yourself and you might be less inclined to be other people

Attached: be_a_scholar_athlete.jpg (640x480, 58.08K)

Wanna be just like you OP.

The only show to ever make me change who I am, and it's not even who I am, but how I look at the people around me.

I now appreciate more than ever how unique each one of the people I associate with and treasure any opportunity I get to spend time with them, however big or small.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199.18K)

Watch Ghost World
>Want Thora Birch's big fat tits in my face

Attached: 1648383868691.png (1024x1024, 471.75K)

This. My life is boring shit, I'm genetic dead end. What would I give for a life as exciting as some people in these shows.

Wanting to be a mobster is oddly normal I’ve met people who do the same. The rest is all you. A narc? Gtfo

You did the wire twice

Watch Spider-Man 2
>want to do better

Attached: 1607862504207.jpg (1080x1326, 278.12K)

>want to have meaning and purpose to life
>attempt to emulate fictional characters who accomplish nothing
>accomplish nothing
To be honest with you OP, it’s only a problem to do nothing when you feel that doing something would have been a larger benefit. At this point in history, there are too many dumb people to say doing something over nothing is meaningful.

In short:
>browse the television and film board
>want to watch television and film