Hello children, if you study and work hard one day you will be as successful as me!

Hello children, if you study and work hard one day you will be as successful as me!

Attached: 1636868900155.png (600x400, 573.55K)

Context ¿

Why do my countrymen seem to be so retarded? Fuck dude.
>It's just a prank bro
>mind your own business bro
I wish I was born Colombian just to not to have to directly interact with you lunatics. I beg you sorry my Latino brothers, my countrymen are profoundly mentally disabled and aren't well aware of what they do. My apologies.

Yeah. I'm just used to see these shit threads

This kind of mutt complex post isn't any better than whatever you are rambling about. Stop being cringe bro.

Meant to quote

Not just on the internet. The other day my best friend - he lives in Argentina -, he called me in the middle of the night so I could calm him down. So apparently his Brazilian neighbors had almost blown up their building. They thought it was a good idea to set up a churrasco party in a building that has plenty of gas tubes throughout its structure. Like the showers that runs on gas or the in-built heaters.

Brazilians also commit crimes, they ruined our reputation in Portugal. Sucks to suck.

>So apparently his Brazilian neighbors had almost blown up their building
holy based

>he fell for literal memes
How does it feel being such a gullible mutt?

Attached: 1646232236393.jpg (800x2225, 424.25K)

>romania high in thievery
>lebanon high in murder
kek theres no way this is real i didnt think the stereotypes were true

Attached: IMG_3255.jpg (557x365, 17.02K)

Kys macaco

Just because you think your views are justified doesn't mean you get a pass to lack politeness. That's not how our countrymen treat foreigners - read, firsties -, it's always this subtle self- hate sort of downgrade.

I bet you don't command Swedens or Germans to kill themselves as much as you do towards your own people. I don't care if we share a country, you aren't entitled to lack me the proper respect
>this is 4chinz bro wtf you're talking about xD
But the displayed behavior takes place anywhere on the internet and also irl. Far too much intimacy that breeds disrespect towards your own peers.

>t's always this subtle self- hate sort of downgrade.
Me calling you a gullible idiot with a mutt complex is not self-hate since I'm not you, I am calling you that personally.
Whatever you are doing is far more embarrassing than what you complained about. Just go back to /luso/ and spam anime ERP pics or whatever brainrottery that you enjoy doing.

This nigga is really going to start crying over a meme thread.
Also, em dashes don't take commas after them. Randomly and incorrectly trying to use punctuation above your IQ level just shows how stupid you are which is the real poor show. Practice what you preach and stop embarrassing your country, ideally by never posting again.

Attached: 1627872069289.png (600x580, 816.99K)

me on top :DDD

Yeah, you're always well justified I'm sure you two are. I'm just only and solely crying, right? I must be a gullible mutt, but sure a Sweden isn't. Take care you two.

Pai dos pobres
I kneel

You're a disgusting retard that keeps sucking argentine cock 24/7, I'm telling you to kill yourself because not a single brazilian likes or agrees with anything you post.
You're extremely pathetic

It's a meme you retarded monkey

>dashes don't take commas after them.
I'm sure they don't. Brazilians are meant to think and sound reasonable - it's one big larp. Our nation has to produce comedians and we're entitled to insult one another because hey that's what we deserve for being macacos, right?

>pops up in a random meme thread to spew uuuugh everyone is retarded except for me EUROPE MY TRUE HOMELAND mutt complex garbage
>gets called retarded in return
>OMG WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME
You are clearly too emotional right now so do yourself and everyone else a favor and never try to lash out against your countrymen when you are feeling bad over something unrelated. It sure would suck to have a narcissistic moron like you as any country's spokesman.

Attached: does he know.png (828x447, 317.24K)

Stop randomly using dashes because it's giving me aneurysm, it only makes you sound even dumber. Stick to baser grammar that is appropriate for your intelligence level and never let your ego develop enough again to think a mutt like you is capable of writing well.

So predictable. It's okay to gaslight your own countrymen - not your fault, though. We were raised as nation to present such display.
B u c k B r o k e n.

>EUROPE MY TRUE HOMELAND
Talk about your reading comprehension skills. All I'm saying is that I feel sorry for our neighbors for the way we treat both here and irl.

>We were raised as nation to present such display.
Clearly, as evidenced by your stupidity. Hopefully you have enough self-awareness in the future to cringe at your old self thinking he was being a crusader for his country in the internet. Your desire to somehow improve the country's reputation is ironic considering how poorly you act and how you directly state how much you hate your countrymen which betrays your statements and makes it clear that you are simply looking for ego boosts from foreign headpats.
You are free to kick and scream or do the better course of action which is simply fucking off.

I feel sorry for your mom for only dropping you on your head and causing brain damage instead of outright killing you and saving her and everyone else from having the displeasure of interacting with you.