What are your completely honest thought on the United States of America?

What are your completely honest thought on the United States of America?

Attached: US.png (1235x650, 12.69K)

kind of gay, not going to lie...

Attached: 6456544.png (301x320, 58.02K)

I dislike them for their self-importance and their hypocritical actions diplomatically but I like most people and consooom their culture

shut up poor

It’s aight, got a couple issues but all countries do

i just want to attend a samll town high school in the midwest.. is it to much to ask for?

Attached: pepehands.jpg (1600x948, 73.66K)

It's a land of No Suffering. I would give everything to be an American.

Attached: no-suffering-map.png (6460x3403, 1.99M)

A decade ago I talked to a guy who started and successful business in both Atlanta and over here and his opinion was that the living is roughly of equal quality. Unless something improved hugely in last ten years Atlanta is total shit and the rest of the US honestly cant be much better.

but you asked for honesty..

Honestly? wish I was born in the US of A ngl.
It makes me jealous and seethe that you guys have so much opportunities in Research, science and great nature and much more

but you guys have some fucked up things going on right now so hope you guys pull off

Atlanta is the black person capital of America. It makes sense that it's comparable to a third world country

hate this place and i wish i could pull the trigger on myself and obliterate everyone here with me

best country in the world

mindsets of the western vs eastern white man

Fat, Dumb and racists

I'm fit, smart and racist THOUGH

Truly the greatest country on earth, our government and politics are cringe as fuck though.

I could also say this for mexico, except you niggas just hate other latinos.

I suffer here. If you don't like fat women you will be experiencing long-term droughts of fuckable girls. Unless you're rich and very handsome, of course, I am neither.

Gay until I saw Top Gun Maverick

osama was right. america is the great satan

Thank you for your service.
>live in completely desolate car dependent hellhole without healthcare, just so line will go up
>Euros can just buy stonks and experience line going up without all the suffering

Attached: 786143dbff52ab2382d4bf0778495ab5.jpg (3185x2953, 1.63M)

The only value is money.
There is no community, spiritual salvation, purpose, or a civilized lifestyle to enjoy.

They're like a weird mix of first-world and third-world. Not really a proper country, but an amalgam shit and not-so-shit. Apparently the shit is most abundant because a criminal group run the entire thing now.

Money is an illusion. Literally means relationship. Which is infinite.

Fuck you.

That won't make your life any better. Why do you think people shoot up schools? I don't think I know anyone regardless of social status that didn't hate the high school I attended and I attended the literal "highschool musical" highschool.