Be 24

>be 24
>live at home
>make 55k a year
>mom is asking for 700 dollar rent money
>shared rooms near me average 1800 dollars
>say no
>go on with my life
is living at home common in your country?

Attached: 154154154.3 - Copy.jpg (563x750, 47.03K)

At least help her with some bills you jerk

wow your parents ask you for money to live at home? you must be white.

>>shared rooms near me average 1800 dollars
Wtf???

why? what do they stand to lose from giving you a room? or do they just want to squeeze some extra money out of their own children? christ

Attached: 1650033805133.png (1100x1007, 720.31K)

Welcome to Canada eh

just give up, it's over

Only 10% of people here earn 55k in their entire life

>>mom is asking for 700 dollar rent money

Paying rent to family is horrific. Your parents should be trying to advance you to a higher station in life, not treating you like a stranger. And on the other hand, you should also give them money and buy gifts etc. But you should be the one who forces the money on them, they should never ask for a cent. This is the best way.

You should have helped with bills, but $700 per month rent with your parents seems like a lot

55k CAD is only like 40k euro

I make 12000£ a year and have no choice but to live with my parents because of it

i hate boomers so fucking much
every single one of them inherited something early, had their life on a silver platter but when their children need help just to enter adulthood, they are like the fucking tax office, DISGUSTING GREEDY GOBLINS

Why are yt ppl so soulless

I try to help my mom with bills because she’s single and doesn’t earn that much. That actually doesn’t bother me as much as feeling like I can’t move away. I’ve always wanted to move far away but never did because I felt responsibility to the family.

You sit on Any Forums 24 hours a day making the same threads. I doubt your anything other than a neet

I dunno, my family gave a 250k apartment when I was 20

What do you do for work

nah. if you're already a working adult then it's just irresponsible to not contribute to the household. the easiest way is to give them money.

>is living at home common in your country?

Not really you just sound like a loser, kek

>>mom is asking for 700 dollar rent money

Attached: wut.gif (640x466, 2.24M)