Untitled

Attached: 1648608733218.png (828x916, 416.83K)

I can't read illegal alien

She’s fat

>wtf stop learning a global language that will help you in your business or career instead of learning a native language to speak to a dozen people in an indigenous community in the mountains

I’ve always wanted to learn French, sounds cool and I’d like to be the stereotypically elitist person with the French accent

Turns out I was the racist all along

Attached: 1652739073517.gif (498x437, 63.59K)

Based and redpilled

We need to impose classic nahuatl

weird way to write the letter "q"

Los hijos bastardos de Malinche y Cortes se multiplicaron por millones

That's how we write it here so we don't confuse it with a lowercase a

She is fat an ugly so I can safely ignore her wrong and dumb opinion.

Attached: 1643139325427.png (364x426, 192.1K)

Its a neonazi dogwhistle, she is gaslighting lefties

does latin americans actually learn frances ?

Only racist ones

>No No! You can't speak useful languages, you have to speak dead languages of dead people who lived where you stand today!

Que estúpida la cerda de mierda. Se llama ser práctico. Como mierda voy a pasar tanto tiempo tratando de aprender algo que no me sirve para nada. O qué documentos importantes se han escrito en quechua.

She doesn't even look like a native, more like a an euro-moor.

>racism is to aspire to speakenglish or french instead of a indigenous language
she says while speaking spanish

>anti-french
>looks like napoleon

Says learning English and French is racist to indigenous people while speaking and writing in the language of the people who raped and killed her ancestors kek

soy peruano de corazon pero la sangre alemana fluye por mis venas gracias a mi madre, junto a mi familia somos de raza aria y nazis hasta la muerte

chantaün peown'latulah

unironically based

Who wants to learn french tho

French is a POC language therefore not racist

>wtf stop learning a global language that will help you in your business or career
I mean, you already speak a "global language (one of those six UN language at that)" already, no?

Pero Español???

spanish, japanese, and english are the only ones worth learning.