Are women ever interested in the act of sex itself, or do they just desire being sexually desired?

Are women ever interested in the act of sex itself, or do they just desire being sexually desired?

Attached: 1640982286027.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/654pf/video/melinda
reddit.com/r/sex/comments/qfh0gh/my_husbands_libido_is_very_low_and_mine_is_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>middle easterns are incapable of making a woman orgasm

They love desire itself

I dont know, you tell me

Attached: melinda-654pf_3_1_1.webm (852x480, 2.79M)

Women enjoy sex as an act

Men like conquering all women sexually, women like taming high status men sexually. Male sexuality is 1:many while for women it's 1:1, a matter of capturing a valuable man's attention. Of course they can still feel pleasure too.

>he cares about whether or not women enjoy it
ngmi

i am thankful to merciful christ that he didn't curse me with tourettes like this poor woman

Women trade sex for love
Men trade love for sex
Simple facts

these wannabe rockstars are getting out of hand

both

sauce

demon possessed
they like sex but arent horny as man are, so they only fuck if they want to be loved

It’s all mental for women

Absolute virgin question, of course women are interested in sex.

>but arent horny as man are,
this is where people are so wrong, they are as horny as men but are way more picky so most mens passed their life without witnessing their lustfulness

princessa777, was her name on chaturbate when she was active years ago
spankbang.com/654pf/video/melinda

did ever women fall in love with you? if she did then you wouldn't be talking this nonsense.

They dont have urge to cum but they like sex as in form of love.

>They dont have urge to cum
You know so absolutely little it is incredible.

imagine being a young woman, living between harboring orifices that are the desire of billions of men and constant external validation for their sexual organs. the continuous repression, the internalization of the male perspective. every moment is tense, full of calculation to avoid the slightest displeasing of their observers. their ultimate desire is to throw caution to the wind and unleash their lust, strut naked around the nighttime streets of downtrodden neighbourhoods and have their fragile bodies devastated with creampie alleyway gangbangs. their entire existence revolves around the dispossession of their sexual organs, reclaiming them with such recklessness is the truest liberation

if you give me your discord handle I can sent you a torrent with all of the videos of her on, just saying. several gigabytes, she never gets nude

I am 25 and what is sex?

I mean urge not to fuck every day you fucking retard, fucking stupid Americans

Women coom much harder than men but they don't coom from coitus, they just pretend to enjoy it to keep a man or get a baby

>way more picky
incel spotted!

Womens' libidos are undeniably weaker than mens'. It's just biology.

And you're still wrong.
Also wrong.

Sweet Jesus I never knew this board was full of virgins.

Yes, just not with you

Attached: 1646142440893 (1).png (562x437, 52.92K)

>men treat me like a whore
>therefore I must be a whore to free myself from their oppression
?????

>you're all wrong, no one here knows anything
>i'm right and i know everything
>i'm not gonna tell you how things really are and what exactly i'm right about btw ;)
What an insufferable poster

when i was in highscool so yes i know and they are more pathetic and simps than men
sorry you never experienced this

faggot spotted!

to be fair, "shooting your shot" by women means making vague statements to allude to something else. Never outright shit like "come over to my house this weekend", more like "I'll be pretty free this weekend", and then expecting you to suggest a date.
It's not helpful if you're autistic or you don't have an older male to teach you these sorts of things like I did.

Attached: Screenshot_20220603_212126.png (639x644, 441.58K)

reddit.com/r/sex/comments/qfh0gh/my_husbands_libido_is_very_low_and_mine_is_the/

My stating that your points are wrong should make what I am saying, the truth, obvious. Women do enjoy sex, have libidos (sometimes very high libidos, this is variable per person like anyone else) and can orgasm from coitus. What else am I supposed to say here?

>Never outright shit like "come over to my house this weekend", more like "I'll be pretty free this weekend", and then expecting you to suggest a date.
To be fair this is how a lot of men shoot their shot too, it's more about seeing if the person is interested than being specific. If the person is interested they will immediately suggest something, if they don't it means they're less likely to be interested.

Does it really take all of that to say "I like sugary drinks" or "I liked sugary drinks growing up"?

"I have seen women trying to find in young men
The durable qualities which grace the man of full power,
The beauty, the enjoyment, the reserve, the strength,
The full-formed member providing a lengthened coition,
A heavy crupper, a slowly coming emission,
A lightsome chest, as it were floating upon them;
The spermal ejaculation slow to arrive, so as
To furnish forth a long drawn-out enjoyment.
His member soon to be prone again for erection,
To ply the plane again and again and again on their vulvas,
Such is the man whose cult gives pleasure to women,
And who will ever stand high in their esteem."

-Mohammed al-Nafzawi, The Perfumed Garden

bro I have real life experience, do you really believe some random Reddit post probably made by tranny, fucking kek
>in highschool
hahahahhhah kek
not even as big as men do, fucking stop lying you incel peice of shit

Women thrive in submission.

Attached: h59gzjd2dfx71.jpg (1080x1350, 222.13K)

>not even as big as men do
Way to backpedal, first you said they had no urge to cum now you say they do but not as much as men (which isn't really correct either).