Why do Greeks keep posting some "scientific" "documents" proving they are the descendants of ancient Greeks when they...

Why do Greeks keep posting some "scientific" "documents" proving they are the descendants of ancient Greeks when they share no similarities?

Clearly they have no similarity to the ancient Greeks and they can't prove it by reality and so turn to some numbers and colors on some journals to try to convince people of their lies.

If you don't look like something then you are not that something.

Attached: hellenic man.jpg (1826x1190, 374.84K)

Wars ruined the genepool.

Attached: 1639491345054.png (9424x4320, 3.97M)

Attached: 16410997391181.png (220x220, 53.98K)

Kys russian, you did a lot of damage to greek genepool

Attached: main-qimg-49f4373c3e6c604c6bb8daacc9a183a6-pjlq.jpg (521x457, 42.03K)

modern greek peninsula is basically fully replaced by slavs and random groups from anatolia and the middle east.

I imagine that many people living in Greece nowadays might be descended either from a mixture of people who came into Greece throughout the centuries (probably some Serbians, some Albanians, some Bulgarians, and many Turks) and bred together with the locals, or from people from Magna Graecia (Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Ukraine, etc.) who traditionally spoke Greek (even if they weren't ethnically Greek) and were forced off their native countries over to Greece during pogroms and population exchanges.
Modern Greek people still look kinda Med-ish, so I'm sure they must have some ancient Greek blood in them, even though it might not be that pure.

>fuck science

>source dude trust me

because part of being Greek is not having to answer to anyone about anything anytime. Comes with the I created civilization and shit, buddy.

uncle ikiboon, you're still up shitposting? take your pills and go to bed already.You've been shitposting since 6:00AM

>fuck science
Yes, there is no natural law of the universe called "science" there are people who write shit on paper and they can write whatever they want with the incentives they are given such as money from the greek government.

>Comes with the I created civilization and shit, buddy.
None of your ancestors spoke ancient Greek.

I'm pretty sure they did.

Where are your family records?

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

in the church of christ little dumb shitskin, dating back to the Roman Empire.

Did you forgot about religion? think white you dumb fuck, who brought christianity in Europe, what did they use to chant and read and shit, in Le Greek.

Fuckin shitskin, dont make the white man have to remind your place again.

don't worry uncle ikiboon, I got this

>in the church of christ little dumb shitskin, dating back to the Roman Empire.

>Did you forgot about religion? think white you dumb fuck, who brought christianity in Europe, what did they use to chant and read and shit, in Le Greek.
Why does that cult of the book matter that says nothing but foolish things?

>we spread this one book that says nothing but retarded shit that no state or people should ever follow
Good job on spreading literally poison.

think white dumb fuck, who preserved the language? who preserved the Greek language, the church of Christ of you little dumb fucking shitskin. Our lord and savior Jesus, we got to thank.

Jesus fucking Christ it's like your shitskins ass is new here, fresh of the banana boat from the middle shit

I am a pale teen blonde virgin looking for Greek man to breed me and beat me while I take after him and cook.

same poison that created a place for you to flee to

Ai em stil da IENTIJEI ai uans laz. The port of Trabzon is calling for you maymoons. Yu uil fiil mai wrath end da uormth af mai fet bodi.

Attached: maymun.gif (16x11, 354)

greeks have always been brown

>same poison that created a place for you to flee to
I don't see how the instructions in bible created anything really.

Turning the other cheek is not an effective policy for the well being of a community.

i feel like retards here always exaggerate the genetic change
and greeks have always have people who were brownish and blonde at the same time

kinda like syrian now where some people are brown and others look nordic but more white

Attached: file.png (1500x573, 925.45K)

And how is this bad exactly? They should embrace their brownness. Looking at wypipo today, wyculchur is nothing to be proud of.

come on shitskin, think white! can you imagine the white man still adhering to paganism? your species would have gone extinct 1000 years ago.
You know what the white man is capable of without Chrstianity.

Being white or brown doesn't matter.
They just aren't the ancient greeks but immigrants simple as.

it does though,Ancient Greeks looked something like this, come on nigger, this is history 101. You skipped class again?
You come up with this shit in an academy of history excellence and your shitskins ass is gonna be whooped jihad style liek back home.

Attached: 9ceb23fc65b50c6eb59eaf2f3df55f32.jpg (467x700, 54.5K)

why do autists love these weird ancestry chart pictures/

shit everyone fucked off again
well you were the mofos that wanted to pick up a fight
if you want to dance we're gonna dance little fuckers

from 400 or 600 CE to 2022 name one Greek philosopher, mathematician or scientist.