How's your life in London?

How's your life in London?

Attached: vb34156199_1100.jpg (1100x733, 195.64K)

I live in London. I am an immigrant from a yellow country.
ask me anything

Attached: file.png (353x166, 43.89K)

thanks, what makes London is the capital of the world?

It's alright. Want to move to Spain or somewhere though

It's loud and expensive. I wish I could leave.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

I wouldn't call it the capital of the world except for certain economic sectors (banking, consultancy, etc) but it's one of the most important cities in Europe. It's very multicultural and individualistic which people on Any Forums don't like, but it's a nice city if you can afford it.

most likely boring as fuck,people just work 8-12 hours and drive to work 1,5 hours in each side, so they do not live, but work as slaves,very pathetic

that's how people live in moscow

>london
>driving to work
what are you on about, vlad?

Thank you, the tropical countryside is also good

sorry for another one more, in London's Google View, it seems only residential areas and shops lined up, but is London outside the center good? what is the fun you will find in?

Unironcally how do people afford living here ? I thought Any Forums was meaning about this place but than I looked it up. It's the 3rd most expensive city in the world but has no business being that way. You unironcally make 10-15% more in earnings after tax in Toronto than in London yet people in London in pay 1.3-1.4 times the amount in rent. NYC and London have about equal rent but someone in NYC is earning twice as much money on average, seriously what the fuck

it's common in commercial cities

>is London outside the center good
Depends on what you define as the "centre". There's the City, there's Westminster, there's Bloomsbury, there's the South Kensington Area... and the Shard, Greenwich, Wimbledon and Wembley are in none of those

>drive to work 1,5 hours in each sid
More like pay £4k a year for train tickets.

I know that Canada also has London

I live in a council house, that's how. Private rent for an equivalent flat would cost more than our yearly income.

Attached: 1417304081698.jpg (550x535, 50.99K)

People live in Didcot, Reading, Letchworth, Crawley, and Surrey, and commute in

thank you, what if you were as far away as Stratford? I hear that London is a very widespread city, but it's not exciting if it's just a residential area.

>Stratford
Stratford upon Avon? Or Stretford in East London?
Stretford in East London is in a really shitty area and I wouldn't be surprised if there's someone being stabbed there at this very moment.
>it's not exciting if it's just a residential area.
It isn't and if you're a tourist you won't be going to residential areas

I see, it's East London's one. I want to know if living in London is fun?

>it's East London's one
Don't. The boroughs of Tower Hamlets and Newham are absolute shitholes
>I want to know if living in [world famous city of 10 million people] is fun?
What kind of question is that lol