Cartels

Latino bros do you feel safe in your country?

Attached: image.png (1085x1266, 579.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQS65DOJgcw
files.catbox.moe/d1ileg.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember watching this when I was... 12? Fucks sake that was more than 10 years ago

mate theres way worse ones

Slovenia is a cartel country. It is dangerous to be a Slovene man because of the Bosnian sissification cartels patrolling the streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQS65DOJgcw

Attached: 480.png (390x470, 6.49K)

I know I watched them all when I was an edgy sub-16 teenager. Funky town, the Venezuelan prison cannibalism one, the one where they stuff the genitals in the guy's mouth, etc

funky town one was proper fucked
worst one for me is the policeman and his son where they flay his son's chest open then pull out his heart. messed me up at the time

Cartel wouldn't want to harm their number one blood avocado customers

I remember one where they rip the beating heart out from a person.
Absolutely awful.

I don't mix with favelaniggers so Im fine

Latinxamerica is unironically safer than europe rn

Monke could go bananas and nuke you anytime

the one ehre they remove the guys heart and they eat it

the one where they flay a guys face and they pour gasoline and turn his whole head in fire

the one where they cut a guys limbs and beat him with said limbs and he is still alive and screaming

Yes, we are not fucking Mexico, but gang has been finding their way here the last couple of years it's kinda worrying

This one has never been able to leave my mind. Scared me for life that video

This is just for an example.
I've visited your capital once for a short period and apart from hobos sleeping and camping your parks i haven't noticed anything bad.

The one where the dissolved like 8 people in acid

The one where they behead a 13 year old boy

The one where a pitbull eats his genitals

you man dont fuck around kek
makes them muslim beheading videos look like disney films

kek what a faggot

files.catbox.moe/d1ileg.mp4

Attached: 100789222_161377208733328_751067682740109312_n.jpg (828x919, 89.24K)

Someone tell me what happens in the WebM I'm too big of a pussy to watch

i think its the funkytown oen

cartel guys torturing a young man, his hands are cut off, they've peeled the skin off his face and they are slowling cutting his neck with a sickle and a dusty cutter to make him suffer, you can see the guy is still conscious and in a lot of pain because he screams from time to time.
all the while there's 80s music in the background like michael jackson or funky town, these cartel niggas are just vibin' it's not the first time they've done something like this

It's a little difficult to put in simple terms, the best way I can describe it is that there are hotspots of cartel activity where insane shit happens and at the same time there are places that rarely see any. If you happen to be in or around those hotspots your are guaranteed a fucked existence, otherwise you're relatively fine.