And this is how brazilians were born

Attached: 1654278715412.jpg (1200x1200, 360.89K)

That's alot of Jew led countries.

look away please

Why are portuguese and english ppl so evil fr ?

Slavetugal

My family came from Veneto, argensimio.

But i wouldnt care if they were dark

Another reason Denmark shouldn't be considered Nordic

where’s my reparations nigga

WHERE IS MY REPARATIONS

Frogs, Anglos and their Moortuguese lapdogs completely destroyed the beautiful New World Spain tried so hard to build into a prosperous land. It was over the moment they all got involved.

How did we got away with it?

Attached: 1654281836873.jpg (611x920, 210.41K)

racistugal

I don't get how slavery was a thing. If I were enslaved I would literally kill myself rather than work for free for the rest of my life. Yet enslaved Africans not only worked for their masters, but they had children with other slaves who were then themselves enslaved. I don't understand how this continued for centuries.

Yep, from a continent of hapas to a continent of mulattos and pardos.

people back then didn't commit suicide for some reason

because they weren't working for free, they just didn't have the right to personally spend the funds that were set aside to take care of them. and when you've spent your entire life or most of your life in the custody of a slave owner, then you don't know what it's like to be a free man spending his own money, so you wouldn't miss it.

OYYYYYYYYY

DENMARK???

it's ok im italian

Ghana I think, it wasn't profitable.

The eternal Dane..

>they just didn't have the right to personally spend the funds that were set aside to take care of them
From the persepective of the slaves, they were working for free, they received no compensation for their labour.
>when you've spent your entire life or most of your life in the custody of a slave owner
The slave trade started by formerly free Africans being enslaved by other Africans and then sold to Europeans. The first slaves knew what freedom was, yet they resigned themselves to their fate, and NOT only that, but they themselves had children with other slaves, and their children were then enslaved, that to me is just downright evil. Imagine being enslaved, and transported to a foreign land, and instead of seekiny for freedom you accept your fate and THEN bring another human being to this world to suffer the same fate. Death is a preferable alternative.

the average slave/serf/peasant was pretty stupid

They received housing and food

Blacked: the countries

There are some things that are innate in humans, the desire for freedom, the desire to be treated better, I don't know why slaves just accepted their conditions.
That had less value than the labour they profited, otherwise slavery wouldn't be profitable. In addition, slaves weren't allowed to accumulate wealth, not even to buy their own freedom.

think of all the millions of slaves under the roman empire, they didn't commit suicide either

We do wonder if someone from Our family was a black slave.
But the only way to know is by doing those expensive and not very trustworthy dnd tests.

Attached: 1637904609076.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

most people even these days don't have that kind of freedom and they're not killing themselves
unless you are at least middle class your life just revolves around having the basic necessities of life and enjoying the little things

Yet every Portuguese online will immediately and straightforwardly they you without a pint of shame that they dindo absolutely noffin. Whites are the real Jews of this planet.

you are looking at their labor from a modern perspective, they worked while machines were still being experimented with so there was still a high demand for the classic feudal serf lifestyle, where you work extremely hard for two seasons but then there's not much at all to do for the next two.