Untitled

Attached: star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-sith-dagger.jpg (1300x649, 55.13K)

Attached: 274594453_2052757591561733_2112513171390601455_n.jpg (241x159, 11.22K)

Attached: StarWars-TheLastJedi-3.jpg (688x400, 81.4K)

Yes this was still the biggest dumbest j j abrams asspull ever.

>somehow palpatine returned

couldnt they have just used the rebels line

"we are the spark of rebellion that lights the galaxy on fire"

that still sounds gay as fuck

Is the sequel trilogy proof that hollywood is just a group of friends all exchanging money with one another?

I never doubted that,thing is at one point they at least respected the publics intelligence,not anymore

Reddit: The Scene

The original trilogy was like, fifteen minutes ago and yet there are Sith 'artifacts' that are based on the Death Star's remains. I mean, wtaf.
"Always two there are.. an apprentice, and and entire fucking planet of Sith with a hundred fucking star destroyers and they live in a half-assed HR Giger painting."

What a horrifying shit-take on Star Wars, and an insult to fans. Disney just wanted to kill the original cast to reneg on the Hasbro toy profit sharing. I'd end with 'prove me wrong' but I couldn't give a shit.

I still have to wonder how they thought these lines were good. Even for a Star Wars movie.

One of more retarded scenes.

That's actually a bit more workable, especially if we move away from depowered forced users of George's boring lore and to EU. Should have brought him back as some weird force wraith/demon tho, not wrinkled up rasin.
Or could have had his son that he had from his concubine from EU, for a revenge story.

I don't think it's bad that you haven't seen the movie but just so you can stop living in the made-up reality of this meme, let me just tell you it's not a "quoteable" line in the movie. When the guy says it he's not making a motivating speech, he's muttering to himself "oh yeah that thing from the motivating speech" that another character did. Some automated website took it and stuck it on an image as if it was a quote just like they do with many unsuitable lines like "they're over there!" and shit like that

The metal speaks!
Somehow, the dagger has returned.

Absolute fucking garbage

Problem chud

Could have just been "We're the spark that'll burn them into ash."
Or anything else. You don't need to add other things because in their world, they get it. Pointless exposition for the viewer always comes off as awkward.

Attached: Ahyes.webm (720x304, 1.59M)

Attached: vey wars.png (536x1280, 311.65K)

ah yes, the French tickler

E;R, that you?