Why is Islamic culture so awesome?

Why is Islamic culture so awesome?

Attached: 1.+Ceiling+details+from+the+Shrine+of+Fatima+Masumeh,+Qom.jpg (2000x1333, 1.82M)

Does this prove taking DMT actually has you talking to God?

It proves that when your religion bans you from drawing all the prophets and deities involved, you are forced to get creative, and that artists will rise to the occasion

You mean architecture you stupid mongol

another garbage thread made by a Finnish "person"

Attached: fingol.png (900x1801, 435.3K)

It’s Persian not Islamic retard, here an Armenian church in Iran

Attached: 779B980E-76E3-4485-8A75-5ACBD66C3F17.jpg (750x925, 252.34K)

>Why is Islamic culture so awesome?
it isn't.
their architecture is cool though

>WOW LOOK AT THOSE PATTERNS ON A WALL INSIDE A MOSQUE ISN'T GOAT FUCKING INCREDIBLE REDDIT?

if you guys get into DMTMAXXING and combine it with large quantities of syrian rue, you can trip balls so hard that you completely crumple down to the floor like a ragdoll and then you wake up in pic related.
and probably get brain damage but thats just a nice bonus.

Attached: Hafiz Shirazi's tomb in Shiraz.jpg (3648x2736, 3.62M)

We are the only reason you don't speak Russian

I did this. I snorted 300+-mg of DMT with an MAOI. Trust me there’s a sort of “plateau” with the geometric complexity relative to dosage. Once you go over it a fair bit the geometry becomes a lot more simple then you’d expect from a smaller dose. But it’s a lot more impactful

(Also on that note if you really want to experience this definitely have a good person watching out for you and be prepared for a type of terror and a level of terror that you most probably have never experienced in your life. Prepare to die, spend an eternity in the peaceful void of nothing, and then be dragged out with no memories and concept of existing. It’s probably how babies feel when they first are born. I slowly regained my memories of existence but fuck it was a rough journey. I came down and had afew bruises and scrapes on my body that I don’t know how I got.)

>your religion bans you from drawing all the prophets and deities involved
>Source: your mama's ass
Never happened
>It’s Persian not Islamic
>calling other people retards
the irony
have some self awareness low iq retard
t. never made any civilization, is considered the nigs of Europe and the only somehow old building with cool architectures are concentration camps made by Germans
I like Polish pepo tho, they are retarded in a funny way

>spend an eternity in the peaceful void of nothing
hey thats a really good way of explaining it. the last time i used them, i ended up going somewhere weird and there was no geometry or alien bros,
instead if was a very dense liquid that was all grey looking, and i could see some sprinkles of colors every now and then. this silly picture i just drew is what i was inside of. like being in grey liquid.

Attached: i dunno lol.jpg (1004x600, 14.7K)

No, it proves the reverse (people who founded religions were high af). Did you know that biblical burning bush was in fact acacia, a plant whose bark and roots are known as a source of DMT?

>t. never made any civilization, is considered the nigs of Europe and the only somehow old building with cool architectures are concentration camps made by Germans
>I like Polish pepo tho, they are retarded in a funny way
>MUH ANCESTORS, MUH ANCESTOOOOOORS

Attached: download (2).png (206x245, 7.69K)

They copied it from Christianism

>>MUH ANCESTORS, MUH ANCESTOOOOOORS
you can't apply this meme in this situation cause not only it's still the case but also because it didn't happen thousands of years ago and the people who made the achievement aren't related to us but literally couple of hundreds of years
>this is your brain on monkey

You did copy it, but poorly and only the bad parts

its common knowledge that it was heavily influenced by byzantine/roman, sassanid, mesopotamian, chinese and indian architecture but it developed its own distinctive form later and formed its own architectural elements (motifs, arabesques, calligraphy, etc)

he said Islamic culture you braindead, not islam
you're literally an african mutt with no race or ethnicity or culture , wtf do you know about MENA or Islam or Christianity

Muslims worship a false god and have satanic beliefs, but the architecture is beautiful, yes

Stop projecting

i pity you people of the book, you allowed false priests and rabbis to corrupt the true message of god, muhammad (pbuh) told us to be slightly compassionate towards you because of your foolishness

how am i projecting you mutt nig.
YWNBW
YWNB Chriscuck

Ugly