Does casteism happen in companies in ure cuntry?

does casteism happen in companies in ure cuntry?

Attached: Screenshot_65.png (589x813, 377.42K)

>reading trushitke tweets
Ishiggydiggy

why don't you respect their culture?

People like her are attack dogs USA breeds to keep countries they cannot bomb in check.
There's a whole horde.

I can't even comprehend how indians are so cucked they let invaders organize them into castes
Communism is the only answer to that country, they are in the same situation Russia was before bolsheviks industrialized them and made a world power

Based Southi Brahmin Chads

Attached: wshvnc3ui4c31.jpg (640x1280, 104.41K)

Only in the ones owned by Fennoswedes

Why should Brahmins be forced to answer to Dalits about shit that happened 80 years ago? Dalits and Depressed Classes have the entire country ruled by them for 80 years with affirmative action and laws in their favour and yet its a shithole.

Most of India adapted woke policies such as affirmative action and fixed seats in parliament for HSEBCs (Historically Socioeconomic Backward Communities) in 1951. Why should we now answer for their own incompetence? Brahmins are successful because we work our asses off, I myself studied for 10-12 hours a day when I was in high school while my Dalit friends skipped classes, flunked the exam and still got selected due to affirmative action. Why should I answer to them? They suck at their job because they chose to not work hard.

>10-12 hours a day
Unless you tried doctor you just stupid bro.

do you know why the dalits skipped class? because they had work to do, they had to support their families, they had to plug holes in the roofs of their huts. if they could've studied they would. any system where more time studying is the way ahead will always favor rich families where the children aren't required to contribute

>Brahmins are successful because we work our asses off
No you're successful because of an innate privilege that is called 'cultural capital'. Dalits and Backward Communities were prevented from cultivating cultural capital. Cultural capital includes the fact that your parents even if poor were probably literate and educated as Brahmins were the scholarly and philosopher class, and so they knew to put you in a school and get you a degree i.e. the value of education, and probably taught you as well. Most people from backward communities do not have this cultural capital.

Why do these fucking faggots keep bringing their retarded bullshit into other countries?

Fuck off. The moment you talk about caste or other gay shit you should be deported.

IITJEE definitely requires you to pull off at least 10 hours a day (6 coaching + 4 self-study).
No, they did because they knew they won't have to perform as much. Most of us were middle class including the Dalits. One of their fathers was a District Magistrate (Sheriff for Americans), the others had their Dads working in various branches of the government. Its easy for Dalits since all government jobs mandate 60-70% quota.
Thats just a bunch of bs.

>anti-black racism
as opposed to what?

oh wow, i'm surprised that a guy like you is posting here. probably the most sanest indian I'll ever see for a while. what brings you here user?

how privileged you have to be to be this cocky. This is why you will never truly succeed because you are in reality, an NPC who's existence is to be just that, a mere space filler in the protagonists story

All this Brahminoid cope ITT.

Attached: 1280px-Chandrashekhar_Azad_Ravan_(cropped).jpg (1280x1778, 425.97K)

>NOOOOO THE HECKING DALITS ARE JUST LAZY AND THEY ARE JUST MAKING UP REASONS FOR BEING LAZY!!!!! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS STUFF IN REALITY!!!

>posts this

Like Pottery Brahkike, tik tok. Remember we're the majority. we're almost going to be awake

Because they're Indian. It's like asking why a cat chases a mouse even though it lives in a barn.

Attached: SOunVL2.jpg (415x310, 36.35K)

>IITJEE definitely requires you to pull off at least 10 hours a day (6 coaching + 4 self-study).
Coaching not considered studying. Same as going to school and you know it.

what do white people have to do with anti-black racism?