US wages are a lot higher than fifth world Euro shithole wages and the gap is only becoming wider

>US wages are a lot higher than fifth world Euro shithole wages and the gap is only becoming wider

Attached: images (5).jpg (236x214, 15.9K)

Then go to America or stop complaining

My brother in America only has a bachelors degree and is making $92K. He would make half that in PR

I think it’s a question of averages. Without looking it up, I’d be willing to bet that the median German does better than the median American. Keep in mind, it’s not just about comparing the two incomes in USD.

>go to America
Give me a US passport and I leave this low wage high tax negative growth mega inflation refugee dominated green leftist hellscape

Attached: average-developers-salaries-worldwide-daxx20220105.png (2223x1677, 1.09M)

>I’d be willing to bet that the median German does better than the median American

lol no stop talking out of ur ass and shut the fuck up plz

>it’s not just about comparing the two incomes in USD.
Yes you also have to consider TAXES

there is job hunting here which doesn't exist in Europe since you have much smaller populations to compete against.

No, it’s not even just about income or net income. That’s what dummies like don’t understand. There’s a lot that you should consider, and it’s not just including cost of living as well either.

Shut the FUCK up idiot

Have you tried getting one?

This is bullshit for several reasons. Here are the obvious ones
Demand is proportionally lower as well
It's disproportionately lower actually because I only care about global high wage companies, not about stuck in 17th century 5 employee trash companies
A master degree is the norm here, any less is like not having completed high school in the USA

That's not something you just "try"
It's a decade long process in case everything goes right

Just marry an american women.

masters degree is also the norm for jobs here with $100,000+ salaries. you may make more here than you would in Germany but i highly, highly guarantee it would be at least $30,000 less than you expect.

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1634738301378.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Their wages are lowering due to immigration reforms too. Their real wages haven't grown since the 70s. Give up on making money through wages. Germany isn't the worst business environment you can do a lot to cheat taxes here, count your blessings.

And have you started this decades long process?

>you can do a lot to cheat taxes here
The only crime the German government cares about is tax evasion

I expect 250k, 220k is also okay for a year or two

Germany doesn't have tech and SAP pays well for research positions. You guys shouldn't complain if you didn't bother to look up which sectors Germany actually has. The same with retards that think Finance pays a lot here.

>Their real wages haven't grown since the 70s

No

Attached: 5f2c2c2150468b6591113caa_3AlVbJ5cN3qt61IhFSQ1g-06wI7j2nxtXzhKFAdLIi0L1hI3sRR0miCF8saVQeXelmaqoJGgpYfsZqvMqucW7fxXmraBqhOWNxgE0UV09AR8jC-JJNzpC300FaPNwYTjMoC2BFcJ.jpg (1250x798, 134.64K)

L3 in Google is entry level btw lol for someone who just graduated college

>SAP pays well for research position
Literally the only global tech company I wouldn't want to work at even if they paid 250k (they don't, nowhere near this), just because their product sucks so much