Are they the biggest neo nazis in Europe ?

Are they the biggest neo nazis in Europe ?

Attached: republic-of-croatia-map-vector-1961483.jpg (929x1080, 232.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NILSlsOPlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=1NILSlsOPlo

Why are they trying to eat Bosnia? I made a drawing that illustrates what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1638032303607.png (400x400, 6.41K)

yes, unironically

balkan gypsies with no future, a really sad situation

It looked better in the 1940s.

that was a puppet state

no
they're rightfully Italian citizens awaiting for the great reunification
come home italian man

this, except venice and death to italy

Croatia has retarded borders but they've had those borders for more than a hundred years and it has worked so far.
you mean hungarian. all of croatia except istria has been under the hungarian king (since the union of croatia and hungary). Venice only ever controlled some parts of the Croatian coast

i just hate italy, fake country, failed project of the freemasonry
garibaldi was a war criminal

croatia should realistically be under bosnia

It was Greek before italians and hungarians existed

one of the big ones anyway, a bunch of them come here every year to "pay respect" to fallen wehrmacht and ustashe troops, killed in pits
8while exchanging hitler greetings, wehrmacht and SS styled stuff etc.)

Attached: bleiburg.jpg (2200x1238, 906.92K)

fucking cringe

this is a mainstream croatian event btw and the reason why we started hating austrians

You are unironically rightful Italian clay.
Just hope that WWIII doesn't start too soon

croatian borders were established similar to the current ones with the establishment of the federal peoples republic of yugoslavia, before it was split into different entities

what do you hate us for?

you will switch sides as always, mario, you will never be considered powerful

heil hitler

Based

because you blocked our ustaše rallies in austria in order to spite us and ingratiate yourself to the left

>before it was split into different entities
Dalmatia was administered separately but according to both Croatian and Hungarian law Dalmatia was an integral part of the "Kingdom of Croatia, Slavonia and Dalmatia" (the official name of Croatia for the last 400 years)

Come and get it fag.

Yall Venetians bought it for 100k ducats its not like it was some famous conquering. Some noble needed cash to figjt for his Naplese crown
What we want is Napolen back. Or the Habsburgs

When I was stationed in Spain it seemed almost all the Spanish troops I worked with were fashie, I haven’t been to Croatia though

>in order to spite us
no, we dont have anything against croats, only serbs

>and ingratiate yourself to the left
The conservative party voted so

also, many of these attendees go against austrian law (hitler greetings etc), which turned into a local political "debate", ending up in parliament

well it is a well known national tragedy with many people in croatia have ancestors who died there so you made yourself some enemies
it*ly is a failed freemasonic project and should not be mixed with the noble venetian republic

shouldnt have broken the law, however prayers are still permitted

you underestimate the political autism and schizophrenia of these guys. i mean just listen to this shit
>you made yourself some enemies

it is not about the law since it has been going on for decades
there's very clearly something spiteful about it

welcome to balkan

the average austrian doesnt care about it, only locals i guess. It has been in debate every year again and again when it happened but was just let go until this year.

Jewish led pupper state. Not kidding, jews were like 25% of the government lol. More than anytime in Croatian history

You mean like geographically? Because Bosnia is all hills with retards on them and smelly cities? Ans dry burek with MEAT? Yuck

I hope it will and we are on the opposite sides. I mean we bear the shit out of you every time you come to our coast as tourists. Its like Italian national lastime, just like Czechs come here and get lost in the woods or float on inflatables across the sea
You really think hou cam bribe us not to shoot you like you did Afgans?

What other user said but also spwcial treatment by 5yr exclusion from workinf, general cold shoulder we got from you in the EU. But I understand Austria is filled with foreigners so you dont need more.
And its not HATE, more like slight annoyance

Fucking larpers. If only they knew about two main guys of the Jasenocac camp were kikes, one named fucking BETLEHEM. And beothers Kvaternik, swxond in command below Pavelic, then chief of gandemarie, chief of military intelligence, chief of police, two kontraadmirals, generals, etc

Attached: Former-Yougoslavia.jpg (1600x2463, 1.04M)

Weren’t the Ustase so comically evil that even the SS complained about them