Wtf do I use money for?

I've been working for the past 6 months and saved more than half of that money. It's now quite a lot of money, at least for Mexican standards.

I say saving but I honestly don't have any use for it, I just earn it and pile it in a constant return fund (not a lot but at least it's not lost to inflation).

I buy myself stuff whenever I need it. I give money to my mother and grandmother but it still keeps pilling up. I sometimes try to waste it but it's not enough. I wouldn't say I'm cheap but I'm also not a big impulsive spender.

I blame the capitalistic impulse for me feeling like I should spend more. Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1645566538659.jpg (714x960, 54.47K)

Do you have any strong interests or hobbies? If you do, I would try to leverage it so you can do that more or for a living somehow. If not, then you use it to invest or spin up some other income so you can actually achieve freedom or some income that doesn’t make you want to kill yourself to get it.

Nah, because I still need to buy furniture for my house.

If you can't retire early you're not earning enough

you can fund your own organization like Soros, but I think you are too poor to push your own ideologies

OnlyFans subscriptions

Invest in owning a house instead of renting. That's the best way to both combat inflation and pile your money while also improving your daily life.

I'm currently selling my central 100 square meter dream apartment with sauna and open fire and what not, just to move to our capital where I can make way more. It's going to be sad to see it go, but it's already jumped in value and this is better for my future life.

I'm dying for the sinpeca2 tv models leak patiently

Attached: media_FHJB24jXMAosIB-.jpg name=small.jpg (680x383, 89.52K)

For now I've been hitting the gym pretty hard and wanna try painting, but I already have a ton of free time because of home office.
I've been thinking about just that. When this year ends I think I'll have a good amount of cash to start looking. I'm also hoping the housing market crashes to get a good deal
What a pathetic son of a bitch. I'd first burn the money going to a table dance

move to USA like I did

if i had money i would move form my mom
and if i had more money i would spend them to shit on whores

>blame the capitalistic impulse for me feeling like I should spend more.
Yes dont feel bad for not being a braindead coonsumer man

Save it up so that you can afford to not work when you don't want to

And become more of a fucking coomsumer? No thanks
Thank yo, it's annoying that I even have this feelings

Start the visa process to move here

You invest it until you have even more noney you don't know what to do with. When you have enough money you will start considering things that never xrossed your own mind before, like quitting your job to start your own business or to get a PhD.

buy a restaurant.

You should be saving that money to buy your freedom. You don't have enought money until you have enough capital to live commfotably with yout passive income.

Spend it on hoes and coke

I just keep trying to save everything to buy a small home with cash. It's probably stupid because as I save more the cost of everything just rises but I hate the idea of being in any debt and my cost of living is low

Keep saving and enjoy the security and feeling of being responsible