Damn, I guess Gundam really is the Japanese Star Wars, huh?

Damn, I guess Gundam really is the Japanese Star Wars, huh?

Attached: witch.jpg (824x659, 166.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkIJYrjUYyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any Any Forumsnons wanna chip in?

nips can do cool female protagonists, it's westoidism and the need to suffuse everything with social justice that makes our "boss bitch" female protagonists so cringe

They're both shit. The only difference is the Japanese characters are allowed to be attractive.

The last good gundam series was 00

Japan has had female leads for awhile and nobody over there gives a shit because like it's not virtue signaling bullshit

Reminder that the protagonist of Turn-A Gundam was meant to be female but Tomino got overruled, so instead he just added a subplot where the character had to crossdress and pretend to be a girl most of the time.

Attached: egturn-a_gundam_bd_071080p_10bit795c17aa-mkv_snapshot_11-23_2016-09-25_00-46-57.jpg (1440x1080, 106.09K)

How is everyone forgetting Laura?

Attached: D3rVy-RWkAUslpt.jpg (1200x900, 147.38K)

Is this a grounded edgy war crimes gundam
or a super robot monkey team hyperforce go gundam?

I actually liked IBO. Murder manlet won me over as soon as he pulled the pistol on the old man

After the utter disaster that was IBO I hope they wait at least twenty more years before they try making another edgy war crimes Gundam, after the current generation of """writers""" all retire and we possibly get some non-dogshit ones.

>The last good gundam series was 00 season 1
ftfy

Manlet of Murder and background setting (not plot, just the setting) were the only good things about IBO.

>1st female hero in Gundam
Ahem

Attached: 3E9F5D8E-847E-48A4-8336-E29017A7B576.jpg (960x720, 78.72K)

Where can I rewatch G Gundam in the best possible quality?

Attached: 1648064675248.png (783x783, 557.85K)

Tomino strikes again

Attached: 4125498.jpg (473x570, 113.81K)

And autistic woman too.
Gundam truly was ahead of the time

for me its G gundam

youtube.com/watch?v=EkIJYrjUYyQ

>After the utter disaster that was IBO
Disaster? How? Qrd

I'd tell you to watch it to see for yourself but that would be too cruel.

It had a fair few dropped plot points, some character developments that should have happened but didnt, the animation wasn't up to par because they were also doing the Thunderbolt movies at the time, and people didnt like the ending.
I personally didnt mind it. Even the ending.