Have you wasted your life in your county?

Have you wasted your life in your county?

Attached: 917.png (657x527, 63.02K)

I have sacrificed a personal life for career. No friends and never had relationship. Only 23 though so still time to turn things around
It's never too late, user :)

Yes

I don't have a career or personal life

So get one (or both)
What do you do all day?

We do use Any Forums, don't We?

But We do not mind, this life shall repeat countless of times and always with extremelly similar outcomes. We are stuck in a never ending loop and We can not do much about it.

Attached: 1628572000493.png (496x379, 179.92K)

yes

you moved to the uk half armenian monke?

No, I have a PhD, a house, a car, a gf, and a high paying job.
It’s extremely unlikely any of our lives would repeat, even if another universe started in the exact same conditions as ours did.

Are you asian?

>Have you wasted your life in your county?
Yes i'm 25 and i just finish my meme degree on cs and i dont know how to code or do anything by myself, while i'm stilly a neet, manchil, manlet, mexican goblin and also the only incel in my country and i'm hopeless i always go to sleep saying i going to change tomorrow but i just end being in this shithole and in my comfortable zone all the time

yeah
dont do drugs
dont hang out with "tough guys" to seem tough
and most impotantly, dont be born in a schizo divorced family

No. OP is not me.
I’ve spent probably less than one hour in total on Any Forums in the past week. I don’t really enjoy Any Forums anymore.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 164.51K)

It is possible to waste your life but only in unrepentant indulgence of sin. Most people never get to that point, so it’s unlikely you’ve wasted your life even though it can feel that way sometimes.

I hope you die.

Yeah on Any Forums.
When are they shutting it down? How many more school shootings will it take?

yes, literally all been a waste

you haven't sacrificed shit if you are 23

Yes. So I went to Denmark.
I am half Dutch btw.

Why is that my good half Armenian fren?

yes, but no regrets
life isn't worth living
unless you had won
the gene lottery

Yes I suffer every day.

Attached: En dag skal alt dette bli ditt.jpg (3942x2268, 2.93M)

There's been times where it has seemed like a waste but grand scheme I think the ball is moving forward

Attached: 1653452902715.gif (300x350, 1.89M)