Palestine

Palestine isn’t a “Muslim”country. They believe the only god is love. People just like you are being bombed right now.

Attached: 47E7AABF-3014-4C22-A64E-D7866B0146C9.jpg (1125x749, 591.83K)

Jehovah promised to put an end to all wars

FREE PALESTINE

schizo on schizo
friendly fire

Palestine will be freed once Jesus returns to destroy all governments, including Palestine and Israel. Only the righteous shall remain.

If Jesus attacks Sanna then I have to kill him.

ocuppied christian jerusalem by jews and mohammedans

No one is going to do shit. Shireen, a journalist, Christian, and AMERICAN CITIZEN was murdered by the IDF and they don't give a fuck. I am not a conspiracist, I don't think its the (((jews))). It is infact the christian doomer lobby in America that want to fulfill their shitty prophecies.

no one can stop Jesus. The End of this world is inevitable. Jehovah already has a fixed date. No one knows neither the time nor the hour, which is why we must keep on the watch. It will come like a thief in the night. The apocalypse is imminent.

Lara, will you surrender to your desires and come with me on a fleeting yet eternal journey of passion and discovery in the last hours that we have on this godforsaken earth? (sexo)

The lobby is fake.
Wholly controlled.

The world isn’t ending.
Your religion is ending.
The only god is love.

Our consciousness is our soul. And nailing peoples consciousness to a cross is evil. The only way is love.

Attached: 072CEE6E-65D9-4AF2-9688-17545F05A760.jpg (1125x1724, 488.18K)

>no one can stop Jesus.
If Romans with Pilums could do it, I'm sure my RK-95 with 7,62 bullets can doo. Leave. Sanna. Alone. Besides what happens after Jesus has destroyed the governments? What are his tax policies. Can I get NEETBUX to purchase beer and booze under Jesus' rule? No? Then Fuck Off.

We are already slipping into Elder Porphyrios' Prophecy of the Bosphorous being blocked / Destruction of Turkey, and at the cusp of many tragedies and outpourings of judgment. It's all about the question of when now

>leave the false messiah to me

Attached: 1650844816742.png (735x987, 820.73K)

>If Romans with Pilums could do it,

Because they fulfilled the prophecy. Jesus willingly died for us. And now he is not deadw he is RISEN and he is KING in HEAVEN.

All infidels will see the glory of the Logos among the clouds, mounted on a white horse ready to strike arrows of judgement on every element of this SATANIC system.

Well Jeremy, Jehovah says lots of things.

You didn't answer me about Jesus's tax policies. What about my NEETBUX to buy beer and booze, huh? If Jesus touches those then there's a hell to pay for him and his heavenly host.

No. All your ilk are going down too if you stand against love.

The only god is love.
Ever greater love is ever greater morals.

And I do not love any so called moral that isn’t love.

Attached: 4E0F0EFD-6F5C-4A45-B91C-A92F4B22812E.jpg (750x750, 79.31K)

Love? ridiculous

Attached: jman.jpg (1280x720, 64.82K)

There will be no taxes in paradise

So whose going to pay for my beer and booze? Jesus? Fine by me, but I have an expensive taste.

Oy vey I guess all the Jew girls will get impregnated by Nazis and you won’t feel bad then?

Mmm can’t feel pain if you don’t love.

Attached: 0E150ADB-D134-4758-93CD-5C271D608CC5.jpg (376x935, 100.43K)

what nazis?