Just found out this nigga Sufi

I thought they was pacifists and shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-101944_Firefox.jpg (719x720, 111.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Indonesia#Conflicts_over_minority_houses_of_worship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>peaceful muslim
user...

Did you already know how he boasted that he have killed his first russian at 16 y.o.

he is the moderate faction leader in chechenia
his opponents are salafi islamists
media just hates him because he is pro russian

we are :(

they are salafists now tho

I saw The Raid, y'all motherfuckers breaking everyone's arms for no goddamn reason all the time

that's a weird thing to brag about for someone who says muslims who don't worship the russian flag aren't real muslims

Fr?

Invasion of East Timor
West Papua conflict
Maluku sectarian conflict

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Indonesia#Conflicts_over_minority_houses_of_worship

it was before Putler bent the knee for his cabal

Sufis are as barbaric as rest of them.

>one chance at life
>not born Chechen
feels bad man

colonization of finland

He still shits on russians any chance he gets while taking gibs

>things that never happened
>specifically things that never happened 1000 years ago
shut up fat

>whiter than Any Forums and Any Forums combined
Chuds and intoddlers lost

Attached: 1.jpg (1360x1275, 560.46K)

They are white in a brown way

Physically white, mentally brown

Should have nuked them like originally planned

Spoiler: no country / religion is pacifistic. We are not pacifists, Hindus are not pacifists, W*stoids are not pacifists, those orange Buddhists you think are pacifists are not pacifists.

>b-b-but my country is not involved in any conflict and we have freedom of religion, we are pacifists!
You are only a pacifist on a sunny day. When the going gets tough, you'll forget about your virtues immediately.

Your women probably already kill their babies on an industrial scale if they think a child would inconvenience their life. What do you think your men will do when confronted with something like food, medicine, and gas shortages?

Attached: Cambodia is the most Buddhist country in the world and therefore the most peaceful country in the world.jpg (700x394, 77.51K)