I'm actually greek, but I'll say this

I'm actually greek, but I'll say this.

Germany sucks. It's a country filled with ugly women, the food sucks, the weather sucks, the economy fucking sucks, everyone's gay, sucking dicks is a sport, everyone pretends they aren't a nazi, they are the biggest self haters, everyone's a nigger jew or a nigger lover, filled to the brim with ayyyyrabs and mudslimes, turks roam the streets like it's instanbul lol, the showers run on gas and the cities are filled with chinks.

tldr; greece is waaaaaaaaaayy cooler than Germany.

Attached: aae49b8cb78c95f6a59bddee02ab9deb.jpg (474x474, 33.36K)

Ok then leave

he can't speak greek

Yeah I'm thinking of going to France

Attached: 1551039928059.png (1758x777, 292.16K)

i agree with the most, but germany has great culture and very beautiful women

>everyone pretends they aren't a nazi
Are you though?

Neither can greeks, doesn't stop them

AUUUUUUUF DER HEIDE

You're not pretending to be Ikiboon are you

Where in France can I go bitch?

We don't want your kind here, go back to your country and live there if it's so much better than Germany.

>I'm actually greek

no you are not iki

Attached: 1639013344165.png (497x479, 99.86K)

I AM GREEK FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Germany seems to me like the least chill country on the planet.

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

HOLY FUCK I AM FUCKING GREEK I FUCKING EAT GREEK YOGURT IT MAKES ME FUUUUUUUUCKING GREEK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKCKCKCKCKKC

Germany confirmed for not chill

you will never be greek ikibey

I AM FUCKING GREEK NEVER CALL ME A KRAUT YOU FUCKING FAT OBESE SPIC MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU BITCH

> the showers run on gas
W-whats wrong with that?

Anywhere but greece, eh?

how does this lazistan shit not get tired