Europoors unironically still don't have ACs when even the poorest of Latam do

>Europoors unironically still don't have ACs when even the poorest of Latam do
>They believe in climate change but make no efforts to combat it's effects
Aren't they suppose to be high IQ?

Attached: mr-interior-flag-31_30124_1_1-1024x614-344836449.jpg (1024x614, 164.91K)

yeah i keep telling my mom we need AC to combat climate change so we can cool down our house and the earth but she doesn't wanna listen

Still not buying it.

but I see these units on of the majority of houses?

I don't have an AC
last summer it got up to 112

Attached: fea.jpg (550x502, 146.04K)

ridiculous waste of money for spoiled manchildren

i just don't care

Attached: 14848792.jpg (750x1024, 79.68K)

Unless you're a poorfag most people have it here in Italy.
In Northern Europe it's pretty useless, they would use it for maybe 1 week a year.

why not

i really really really really really really wish we had a dehumidifier

it's like 95% humidity here i want to die

dehumidifier + oscillating fan is better, figured that out this year. it's not good to keep your room ice cold when you have to go outside in 80 degree heat eventually anyway. room feels warm like summer should, but with a soothing breeze instead of a shivering coolness.

Buy 100kg silica gel

Nigga we have at most like 5 hot days per year here, having an AC in Denmark is kinda like having a heater in Saudi Arabia.

The elephant in the room is that Western Europeans are not allowed to install them 'cause ruin the facade.

just use a fan bro

big brain post
living in an artificially frosty place when it's hot as fuck outside is really weird

does this really work? do i just set it in a bowl or something

Cope

Attached: tubo_condizionatore_portatile.jpg (393x397, 39.97K)

>Americans have to combat boiling hot heat waves
you guys do suffer

really common in warehouses and appartments

Attached: 1641319945662.jpg (236x236, 17.8K)

most of the newer ones are reversible (heater/cooler) but they are heat pumps so they don't really function well in extremes (45+C or -15C) nothing wrong with being prepared for a bad heatwave or cold snap

why don't we just live in homes similar to earth cellar or hobbit holes? Seems kinda stupid to build a house above ground when you think about all the costs of keeping its exterior maintained and interior climate-controlled.

Attached: 1634367283738.jpg (2000x1333, 3.39M)

just buy one, they aren't even that expensive

based
it also keeps you camouflaged