Americans can't suffer

Americans can't suffer

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-03 at 17.40.44.png (1170x952, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/2021/los-angeles-county/daniel-douglas/
sanfranciscopolice.org/your-sfpd/careers/sworn-job-openings/salary-and-benefits
transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/san-francisco/?page=4&s=-overtime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t believe this one second

What
I tought being a life guard is a shit tier part time job highschool and uni students do

You're retarded for thinking that

Black men are paid to do it in America by rich white women

why would you trust a life saving job to a teenager?

You CANNOT suffer in the usa

transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/2021/los-angeles-county/daniel-douglas/

don't think i'd want to be a lifeguard in a sue-happy country

Lifeguards are licensed EMTs but the job is 50 times as dangerous. Suppose an obese black person starts drowning, and then other obese black people also start drowning trying to help him sit up. You have to go out there and fish them out and then revive them while their 20+ unwanted spawn (the same "youths" stealing shit out of cars) are panicking and freaking out. Also they all got guns because it's a beach and people will casually light off fireworks.

It's shit tier, yes. Increasingly they require formal certification because if someone dies during a rescue the state is liable.

I refuse to believe this is real. A fucking lifeguard makes nearly 10 times more than me and my dad. He's a chemical engineer and I'm a computer engineer

beach lifeguards are professionals, pool lifeguards are part-time nobodies

you're a code monkey

in my area EMTs make around $100k, cops $150k and firemen $250k

A swimmer is basically a coast guardsman plus a fireman, in terms of hazards. They're all boat captains.

For the most part. It’s like security. Most security guards make like $10/hr but there are some who make like $100.

I know

>firemen $250k
Yeah enough is enough I'm moving to the USA

Anyone can be a chemical engineer, most people can't swim well and even of those that can they can't also carry a second person to safety. Ever worked at an oil refinery? A chemical engineer can be 400 pounds and still do his job, whereas even volunteer firemen have to be in peak physical shape and pass a physical.

Take private firefighting for example. It's an easy job, since it's mostly logging, but it's also ridiculously dangerous and people die every year. Same for logging in general, if you have a truck you can make around ~$20k per tree in my state due to how environmental regulations work but you have to be in physical shape to do the job. Even with just truck drivers, none of them want to actually be responsible for securing the load. They just want to drop and hook the trailer and go up a paved road. Anything more requires way too much of their attention. They also don't want to carefully cut down a tree, rig it to a crane, and place it on a trailer either because that requires way too much thought.

This is the most insane post I've seen in years.

>cops $150k
>firemen $250k
I know salaries are higher in the US, but that's beyond what I'm capable of believing.

Holy shit. Don't show me these grim headlines. I was on track to become a lifeguard at 17 yo, but decided to go to college instead. Second biggest mistake of my life.

Attached: 1593284695427.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Tbf 500k is the minimum to live a middle class lifestyle in california

give him a break, he couldn't make it to college and is now coping

Its minimum wage unless you work for the state

Just getting into a fireman apprenticeship requires minimum 2 years of school and a year of fire training, usually as some sort of private fireman inside a factory. Most would-be firemen just do pic related or plumbing instead since it's the same requirements but less physical, better hours, and less danger. The only people who actually become firemen are Any Forums and /k/ because being a licensed firemen lets them own explosives.

Attached: VacuumTruckServices.png (2557x922, 2.64M)

the top paid ones are like coast guard tier niggas who jump off helicopters and shit. the regular wagies (99.9%) make like minimum wage

sanfranciscopolice.org/your-sfpd/careers/sworn-job-openings/salary-and-benefits

BART cops make about 20% more because nobody wants to work for BART

transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/san-francisco/?page=4&s=-overtime

amusingly, the only people making fireman money are the transit mechanics aka the VTA shooter

Attached: San-Jose-VTA-mass-shooting-suspect-Samuel-Cassidy.jpg (800x450, 177.11K)

Wow didn't expect the Fox News comment section to have a reasonable take

Attached: Capture.png (752x428, 48.03K)