Wtf is wrong with le Dutchie ppl ?

Wtf is wrong with le Dutchie ppl ?

>In the Netherlands, it is perfectly legal to pay for driving lessons in kind. The "ride for ride" law allows anyone over the age of 18 to receive driving lessons in exchange for sexual favors. In the country, prostitution is regulated and even taxed
>Condition: the monitor must suggest the idea.
>The subject had come up again last November, when a Conservative MP had argued for a ban on the practice for tax reasons because it was not taxed. Indeed, driving school clients offering their bodies to pay for lessons are not subject to the tax that people with a prostitution license pay, reveals L'Express.

ouest-france.fr/europe/pays-bas/pays-bas-payer-ses-lecons-dauto-ecole-en-nature-cest-legal-3938241

Attached: 1649691418943.png (917x871, 234.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/21/europe/driving-lessons-sex-netherlands/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i'm moving to the netherlands

edition.cnn.com/2015/12/21/europe/driving-lessons-sex-netherlands/index.html

WE *

That's it, I'm moving to the Netherlands and becoming a driving instructor.

Is this the reason why all of them ride bicycles?

It's not the worst thing in the world. Even if you're very socially conservative you'd have to be an idiot to try and completely outlaw whoring. It's a good thing that there's a special group of woman set aside specifically to be every man's wife. When you don't have that, soon there will be no maidens left, and thus no real wives.

Huh... Yeah... Probably..

maybe i'm a brainlet but wouldn't that be legal in most countries

As someone who studied tax law I'm pretty sure you can just value payments in natura in money. There is no difference.

>in natura
in kind, in English

Can i pay my food in Kind ?

lol

Why not? If both parties agree.

It only becomes an issue if the person uses his authority over the other person to get laid. Which is a risk if you're a teacher. That's why they can't propose it.

It's not really a risk with adults. But it is a risk with minors. Because the age of consent for sex for money is 18, while it's 16 for voluntary sex (and 12 if there is an equal relationship that fits the social norms). Although Dutch law has no concept of "consent" for sex.

>The subject had come up again last November, when a Conservative MP had argued for a ban on the practice
Guess it makes sense for the conservatives to be against it, they're usually m-
>for tax reasons because it was not taxed
never change netherlands, the real jews

>Although Dutch law has no concept of "consent" for sex.
Sooo rape is aggravated assault?

Dickie tikkie hehehehe

Wait so if im attractive enough i can just walk around amsterdam and suggest paying for everything in kind? Ill bang you for that cappuccino? And its perfectly legal then to fuck and not pay

No force or threat of force means no rape.
In fact, if the girl doesn't actively resist, there is no rape.
If the girl freezes and just says no no no, there is no rape.

There needs to be violence for it to be rape. Or threatening someone with violence.