1. your country

1. your country
2. how unreasonable is it to ask for an STD test before sleeping with someone there?
>Aus
>Quite strange, which is unfortunate because Australian women are whores and hooking up with them gives me great anxiety

Attached: mm.jpg (473x535, 27.33K)

don't know I never had sex

Very unreasonable
The risk make it hotter

don't know I never had sex

>before sleeping with someone there?
usually you ask for this when you're dating someone
one night stands don't follow that rule since you use condoms

they will asume you are a psycho freak and avoid you if you do that

just... wear a condom?

I don't know, I only ever slept with my wife. I don't like foids in general and prefer to limit contacts with their kind to a minimum.

Raw or no go.

Aight bet, bitches are more prone to worry about that so if you see her very chill about it she maybe has something but if she brings up STDs she probably clean, now live life to the fullest and hit it raw.

Not everyone wants to pay two decades worth of child support for every sexual encounter

never had sex. it would probably be very weird to ask though

are you actually stupid? who in their right mind would do it raw with someone you don't know

Why not?
I can't catch any STDs if i already have them all

I would never ask for an STD test because I would never sleep with someone who's not my gf who I will not be having sex with until she is my wife.

Mexico
Only if you are getting in a long term relationship or FWB

Enjoy your Chlamydia

I cum almost instantly raw so it's better if I use a condom for the first few times if I end up sticking with someone

It's really just not a practical thing to do, you certainly couldn't get it done on the same night. There are some sub-cultures here where it's considered normal to get regular STD tests and ask other people about theirs (liberal kids in cities and/or colleges), but insisting on it is still going to considerably reduce your chances of getting laid pretty much anywhere.

Personally I've never had an STD test and I have been surprised the one or two times I've been asked about it, really wouldn't occur to me. I've only heard about people with STDs secondhand, never someone I knew. I think this is because I come from a more moderate region and culture that teaches responsible sex without encouraging people to be turbo sluts.

Atrocious take

>I've only heard about people with STDs secondhand, never someone I knew.
who would publicly announce they're full of stds?

What this means is that they told someone, who told me. I heard this ridiculous story from my friend, he cuddled naked with this mentally unstable onlyfans girl but she wouldn't put out. She later told him it's because she's HIV positive.

That's more or less the only case I'm personally aware of.